275 cc moderate profile unders Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hi girls…I’m one day post op with Dr Fiumara (She is so lovely btw) I really wanted a very natural look. I asked for 225 cc but she said they would be too small for my frame (im 5ft7 size 10). We agreed on 250 cc but in the end she went for 275 cc as she said they were the best fit.

I’m confident she made the right decision but also very scared they will be too big. I went for a moderate profile. As I really didnt want any projection (I originally asked for low profile but she said that is only used in reconstructive surgery.)

Anyhoo happy to share my story as I know there are very few examples of girls who want small implants. Currently in bed recovering but once I’m able to, I’ll share photos.

If anyone else has photos of 275 cc moderate profile unders, please share would be great to get some reassurance on what they will look like!

At the moment, with swelling, bandages & strapping they look massive 🙁

Attached is a before pic

Julie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun. I’m going for 275cc moderate but not sure if they will be over or unders. I didn’t ask for small tho id prefer a bit bigger. I’m 5’8″ and a size 8. Hope you’re recovering well and are happy with the results when u see them! Xx

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I have my operation on Thursday and undecided on 250 or 275 I’m about a size 8-10 5ft 5 and about 8.5-9 stone, currently prob a 32 A without padding?what would you suggest? How is your healing? I’m bit nervous but excited at same timexxx

Karen 3
    3p
    Menu

Congrats @gigih! I hope you have a fast and painless recovery! I hope you don’t mind that I’ve added you. My surgery is this Thursday! Eeek! I also asked for a smaller implant. Even though I am tall, I am very slim and I really don’t want to end up too big. So my doctor will be bringing 250cc-300cc to surgery and I’ll be letting him make the final call. O.o so excited and so nervous too!

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi girls…will keep you posted on my progress. Been pretty much pain free so far…although definitely some tingling and some weird sensations going on. All normal though.

It is difficult to say megan as it all depends on what you want to achieve. I wanted to achieve a very modest look. I was a 34 a and only wanted to go to a full B.

Once I get the strapping off, I’ll share photos so you can see what 275cc look like.

I also had inverted nipple correction (caused by breastfeeding my two babies!)

Karen 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck @megan! Keep me updated on your surgery ♡

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Karen..sure no problem and best of luck for Thursday. I’ll try and take some photos this evening just so you can get an idea of the 275cc size. Although, because I also had inverted nipple correction, I’m very bandaged up so I dont think I will actually see much!

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls…just sharing first photo – not sure how helpful this will be as you can’t really see anything with all of the bandages. Get the bandages off on Tuesday so will take a better photo then.

Pain hasn’t been too bad…mainly just uncomfortable. Getting out of bed is a nightmare – make sure you use pillows to prob you up.

The most painful thing is the strap which is really digging in. It’s made of pretty tough material so not comfortable.

Lyndsey 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi hope your feeling ok after your op, I have mine booked for May, i am having 400cc currently a 32a now and I am also 5’7 and 9 and a half stone. Can I just ask what moderate profile is I haven’t been told about this just the 400cc bit am also having unders xxx

Adele 29
    29p
    Menu

I had 275 moderate profile but overs. I’m 3 weeks post op. Pic attached. One boob is slight more swollen than the other and one is beginning to drop before the other one so please excuse the wonkiness haha

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Lydnsey @lyndseyc30 the profile is about projection so for example A 275cc moderate profile implant has a low projection relatlive to a high profile implant of the same size, but the moderate profile implant would have the larger base.

Hope that makes sense. I went for a moderate profile because I wanted a very natural look and not too much projection.

Wow adele…@adele1211 …yours look amazing! You must be very happy! Did you wear a strap and if so, how long for?

Lyndsey 6
    6p
    Menu

Ahh right ok thank you @GIGIH xx

Adele 29
    29p
    Menu

I had strapping on for a week which was horrible. The only thing that wasn’t cover were my nipples and I’m not going to lie I wasn’t sure I made the right choice by get the boob job when I saw them.

I’m over the moon now though. I can’t wait to buy some cute bras!!

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Aw I bet…that’s so exciting!

Yes…I’m seriously struggling with the strapping but will just have to grin and bear it until Tuesday.

Happy bra shopping!

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

Did any of you feel a sharp pain in middle of breast like a tightness feeling, keeps coming and going maybe my strapping is too tight? Xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Megan, yes i had that too…put it down to strapping. I also have a band which is so uncomfortable…cannot wait to get all this off! Hope your healing is going well x

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

When do you get yours of? Xxx how’s your recovery

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow girls, you both look ace! Made me excited for mine in just over a week. Still struggling to choose between275-300cc! Had my mind made up a week ago and now it’s unmade again! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Girls! Sorry havent been on here in a while. So, I am nearly 5 weeks post-op. It’s all going well. It is healing pretty well and I dont feel much pain. Although my left boob quite often feels quite swollen and tender but apparently (from what I have read here) it is totally normally.

I’m really happy with the shape size, They are very modest which is exactly what I wanted and nobody has noticed that I have had a boob job (which is also what I wanted).

I have had two babies and my boobs completely vanished after breastfeeding. I use to be a B but had gone down to an AA and just wanted to go back to what I had before.

My nipples also became inverted after having my kids so I wanted to get them fixed too. So happy with them!

Here are some photos

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

And some more

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

they look great gigi! i am with linda too on 9th may having 300cc unders, how are you measuring? what size bra are you wearing at the moment? xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Helen,

Oh I’m not too sure actually, I havent been measured. I was an AA before…I would say maybe a full B or C. I’ll get measured in a couple of weeks will let you know there.

Linda is fab…I’m sure she will do an amazing job!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.