275 cc or 300cc unders? Help !? Started by: Erin Be

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I am so undecided between 275cc or 300cc unders? The surgeon said I don’t have alot of tissue to work with, starting off like 32a or smaller! Getting surgery in October. Don’t want them to look fake but also can’t find many people that have had 275cc and don’t want to be dissappointed with the results! Anyone had 275cc or 300cc unders and were as small as me?

Pugs 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi lovely, there’s a conversation on here with pics of smaller implants, just search 275s and it’ll come up … It’s quite a lengthy one which is fab! I’m 12 days post op now, and started as a tiny 32a and I’m over the moon with them. Trust the surgeon, or if you’re not sure, ask to see another one xx

Erin Be
    0p
    Menu

Ahhh Brilliant, I’ll have a look now, thank you 🙂 Hope you don’t mind I’ve just added you! So glad you’re happy with them, cant com quick enough for me haha xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey,
    The 25cc does not make much of a difference at all! go with the 300cc .. mine are 325cc HP unders and i have pics on my profile x

L87 78
    78p
    Menu

Hey! I’m kinda the same as you, and I also have mine in October! Preston on the 14th. I’ve decided to go for the smaller ones… 275cc (I was offered 350-375cc) because you can always make them look slightly bigger with bras but you can never make them look smaller which is what scared me! Who are you with? Getting your sugeons advice is always v helpful, see what they say! Xx

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Erin,
    I’m 3 weeks post op and I had 270 & 300 due to assymetry feel free to add me and look at my pics x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.