275 or 300cc Started by: Georgie

• Author
    21p
    Menu

I have surgery on 24th April with mr Traynor in Preston and all of a sudden I’m undecided on size, from the start I knew I wanted 275 but now I’m thinking they might be small as I’m barely a 34A now and I’m getting under the muscle. How much of the implant do you actually lose with it being under, if that makes sense?! Xx

Eleanor 16
    16p
    Menu

I think it’s just a myth that you lose a bit if it’s placed under the muscle. I was an a/b cup, had surgery on the 17th and had 275cc under muscle. Add me if you like to see the pics on my profile xx

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Georgie, I’m due to have 275cc but thought about 300cc but I’m really tiny body wise and petite so I don’t know.
    I can’t answer your question of how much of the implant would be lost once it’s actually inside- it’s something I could do with knowing haha! X

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu

Hope neither of you mind me adding you!

Menu

My surgoen said where does the implant go once inside ? He said it’s a myth x

Menu

This is mine Hun but I’m still on recovery …with unders they drop & fluff but takes time , that’s when your muscles relaxes and the implant seems to drop and project x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    L87 78
    78p
    Menu

If you are petite go for the smaller implant, would be my advice! X

Georgie 21
    21p
    Menu

Ok thank you girls!! I probably will stick with 275 then because I am petite xx

Georgie 21
    21p
    Menu

Crystal they look great!! X

Menu

Thank you x

Christie 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

I had only 225cc, a lot of girls say go bigger but I am defiantly glad I didn’t because the suit my frame perfectly and are already so so big.
    You can always make them look bigger never smaller xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Did you have unders Hun how long ago did you have them done they look quite big for 225 funny how everyone’s looks different xx

Claire 33
    33p
    Menu

Your boobs look amazing Christie!
    I’m having 275cc and have been so worried they will be too small, but I am very petite, so hoping mine will look as good as yours 🙂
    x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.