3 Days post op! Started by: Becci

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies!
    Just wanted to show you pictures of 3 days post op!!
    I seem to be healing really well! I’ve had no pain whatsoever I’ve not even had any paracetamol!
    I had a melt down yesterday! Hating them but they’ve changed again and I love them!!! Excuse my belly tho!!!! ???? I had really bad assymetry before xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

They look fantastic!
    I’m 2 days post op, trying to avoid the pain killers because Im not sure if it’s the cocodamol or the antibiotics that are making me feel sick. Have you been feeling sick at all?
    I’ve not had too much pain and had ice packs on most of the time, is there anything you’ve got that you find really helps? X

Alexia 2
    2p
    Menu

They look great!! I have bad asymetery too and your pictures have made me feel better and given me faith! They look so good, i hope you dont mind me adding you so i can follow your story xxx

Kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing! 🙂 happy healing

Becci
    0p
    Menu

I was duck white a bit the day after but I think that was anaesthetic!
    I can’t believe how much they change every day!
    The day after I was mortified, I hated them but within 24 hours they completely changed sgain! I love them!
    I had a bath Friday which was amazing just kept the top half dry!
    But I’ve been really well! I have my post op in the morning! Can’t wait to
    Lose the itchy plasters! X

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Plenty of vitamin c aswell
    To help the healing process! X

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hi Becci loving your results! what did you have? can I add you? xxx

Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Beccie what r ur stats your pics look really good what cc did you get? I’m 5,4 8stone had 375cc mine were only done yesterday but yours look amazing, looking down mine look so small think that’s boob greed setting in hoping mine will look as good as ur pics xx

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Aw I had boob greed too!! Massively!
    My left one I had 425cc and my right I had 350cc!
    I’m 5ft 7 and 9st 7 ..
    Had my post op today and I’m healing well! My left one is pretty much healed but my right one is a bit slower!
    The 2 days after are the worst because they look so cone like and you can’t really tell on the size! X

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Yes of course you can add me
    Gorgeous xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.