3 months on ! Regret not getting the 430cc Started by: Nichole

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I do love my boobs but god I regret not getting the 430cc instead of 400cc..do you ever get over boob greed?? X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I having me opp soo and the boob greed is a struggle ????. Im a 34b full size 10 5’4 Im having 400cc hp overs but now i want 450cc they have said thats the biggest i can go?? Im not sure if i should say 400 of go 450.. I hate having to makr decisions. I bet your look luch hun x

Tula 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls .
    I’m booked in for surgery in July and I’m torn between 400cc or 430cc UHP unders. Nichole do you have any pics of how yours look now? What were your stats before? I’m 5’7 and about 9 stone 5 lbs. My PC says she thinks I can carry the 430cc but I just don’t want them too look too big and unnatural. What do you reckon now you’ve had 400? X

Lou 3
    3p
    Menu

Im yet to have my surgery booked in for June but I do see the boob greed regrets on quite a few threads. I feel I may feel the same after my surgery. I think we all need to remember that there are risks of having surgery and we come out of it unharmed and recover well then we have to put things into perspective . Easier said than done I’m sure! Xx

Tracy 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi ladies! I had 450 UHP unders on the 10th, I definetly went through the boob greed process but 2 weeks post op they are dropping and fluffing and I couldn’t be happier! I’m 6ft was a 34 b pre op, size 8/10, my surgeon said it was the biggest he would be able to fit in my body, I honestly think go with how you feel, hope everything goes well for you ladies! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.