3 months PO – Hello Again! Started by: Fino89

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hello ladies,

I have not been on this forum for quite a while now so thought I’d pop in and say hello 🙂 and its so lovely to see some new faces. Well, I remember the day when I was just “researching” and was utterly confused about sizes, cc, profiles and all that malarkey. I am now 3 months PO, and I couldn’t be happier. In my surgeon consultation, without pictures and just words and descriptions, I explained to Dr Traynor what I wanted – Natural but big enough, to be in proportion and not fake. In the last 3 months, Ive watched them drop, fluff and grow (yes, ladies GROW) lol.. As you can from my pictures, they look very natural naked – it has that teardrop shape look and wouldn’t even think that ive had a surgery. However, when I start playing around with different type of bras, then magic happens 😀 I can make it perkier and boost it up especially on special occasions 😉 They are so soft and squidgy now, they feel like actually natural breast. Dr Traynor is an amazing surgeon, so to whoever has got him in the next couple of weeks/months, you’ll be in safe hands! He definitely listens to what you say – but all his honesty and tries his hardest to give you the best results. Plus, hes a funny man lol! I highly recommend him to those who are still in consultation stage and not too sure which surgeon to go for.

Remember, surgery is a very big step to take and a lot of money is involved. Importantly, it involves your body – a temple. So it would help to be sure and make sure you do all of your research before committing to anything. Feel free to ask any question, all I ask for is please send me a message before adding so I know who you are 🙂 I currently have 20+ outstanding friend request – its only polite.

Fino.x

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey can I add you. I’ve just had 420 trx on Monday.. Ur profile pic looks fab xx

Melissa
    0p
    Menu

Hi can i please add you? I would like to have a nosey 🙂 xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Sure can do 🙂 And thank you, yours looks wow 😀 xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Ah there my old ones… X

stacey
    0p
    Menu

Can I add u please I have dr singh on the 29th n would like to have a nose xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

No probs hun xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi, please can I add u, you have had the same as I want to archive x x

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Sure hun @natasha1776 xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you please babe and have a sneaky peek I had 460cc overs xx

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you too please? I’m having mr . Traynor myself xc

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Hi fino we r already friends can remember what you had could u tell us ur cx, over/under, soft touch/responsive? Please and what u was before and after.
    Thanks honey glad ur so happy with ur results x

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

course add away ladies. @sophiemarie I had Natrelle 415cc textured,soft touch,full profile (TSF) .. I was a flat 32a and I am now a 32E 😀 xx

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Oh yer did u have overs? Thanks Hun.
    Urs do look very natural. Have u uploaded any recent photos xx

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Just see u have lol who was ur surgeon xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah, the last couple of pics are my most recent ones. I had overs and I had Dr Traynor 😀 xx

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Thanks Hun!
    I have thought I’m going with Marian grobb but no one recant ly has had her…

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Not to sure, but someone might have mentioned that she had already left the company? I might be wrong though xx

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Oh nooo

Amy
    0p
    Menu

@rachiel1989 Hi hun added u. I have dr traynor on 26th 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you pls? I had 415/385 natrelle soft touch overs 2 weeks ago with dr traynor. Was a 34 b before, think I was in the wrong size tho! I hope im no less than an e cup now.x

Nikki
    0p
    Menu

Hi babes, ok to add you? I had 525cc overs by mr traynor on Wednesday. Feeling a bit of boob greed atm so good to know they’ll grow!! X

Rebekah
    0p
    Menu

Hi chick can I add you would love to see what they look like 3 months on, I’m only 1week post op xx

Menu

HAY CAN I ADD U PLEASE XXX

K
    0p
    Menu

Hi could I add you please, would like to see Mr Traynors work as researching on which surgeon to see and heard he is very good. Thanks x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.