3 months post op and still not happy Started by: Chloe

• Author
    40p
    Menu
    +1

It’s gone by so fast and I loved them the first month however it’s gone downhill from there:( they just aren’t dropping they look very stuck on and fake which is not what I wanted.My right one looks way bigger and higher up I just hate them they are not what I expected them to look like and I have this awful rash still I’m gutted 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Oh Hun! I think they look amazing, but it’s your body! Have you spoken to the nurse/dr about the slight difference? Xxx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

I see my surgeon next week but I mean if they needed different sizes surely r should of picked up on this before ? 🙁 xx

Jess 6
    6p
    Menu

did you have high profile or ultra high?xxx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

I had high profile xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu

Chloe, they look brilliant, did you have asymmetry before your op?
    I do, and have never noticed it, the surgeon pointed it out to me.
    I expect it will be enhanced after my BA, but that doesn’t worry me too much.
    I thought they say 6 months for them to fully settle?
    Maybe more change ahead? L us know what your surgeon says. X

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Aww thank you and no I never noticed it when I met my surgeon he said my boobs were both the same and I wouldn’t need two different implants .Yeah I have heard they can take up to 6 months but I just feel like they should have dropped way more by now xx .

Stacey 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Chloe, I’m feeling exactly the same! I’m 3MPO now too and mine look so stuck on and not at all natural which is what I stressed I wanted. Convinced they haven’t dropped or fluffed at all and they hardly move. I’m seeing the surgeon next Wednesday so I’ll have to see what happens. Try not to think about it too much cos it can get you down xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Not sure if it’s an option for any of you girls but maybe some post op massage may help?
    (Obviously research it yourselves first and check with your surgeons it’s ok beforehand)
    xxx

Alice 14
    14p
    Menu

Chloe they look good! But like others have said it’s your body. Hope it all goes well with the surgeon and you feel better for it afterwards.
    Which surgeon did you have? Xxx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

@stacey293 it’s the worst feeling paid so much money to have it done and they’re just not what I expected them to look like! I see my surgeon on Thursday so I’m gunna speak to him.They feel squishy and they move a little but they’re too stuck on and odd.Hopefully things change we still have time !

I did start off very very flat chested but I’ve seen girls who have been small like mine and there’s looks natural 🙁 xx

Stacey 11
    11p
    Menu

I’ll have to let you know what my surgeon says! And I know, wanted boobs for so long and so gutted at the outcome 🙁 I started as a 32A but like you said, I’ve seen other girls with same stats as me who look amazing now.
    Fingers crossed for us both, you deserve to feel amazing xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.