3 WEEKS 1 DAY POST OP.. SLOW progress :( Tell me they get better!! Pics attached Started by: Hollie

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +1

HP 350cc Unders/Partials

My implants are still quite cone shaped as you can see, the front and middle bit of my boobs is still so hard and they have hardly fell forward much.. dropped round the sides but I feel like that’s all!
    Iv seen some girls on here only 2 weeks PO and they’re already bigger and squished together in their bra!!

Did anyone see quite a sudden change within the 6 week period?

I’m prepaired for it to take a while but I thought by now I could of atleast tried tops and clothes on to kind of see what they would be like but there’s no way I can get because they’re still pretty flat on the front :/ xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

Mine are completely like yours, we just have to be patient xxx

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

@charlottejcraig It’s so frustrating isn’t it! Especially when you see some girls who pretty much just wake up 2 week PO with perfect squishy big boobs hahha!
    Iv been trying to just ignore them but the site of my Macom or sports bra with big cones underneath showing through nice clothes is killing me now xxx

Menu

I think they look bloody lovely ha! My op is next Thursday I’m sure I’ll go through the and feelings as you, wanting them to drop and fluff as soon as possible! From other posts iv read I think patience is key, hang in there x

Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

I know so annoying! And girls that have had same size as me look so much bigger! It’s funny how the same size implant can look different on everyone! Ah don’t be silly I’m sure they don’t look like that! They don’t look like cones on pics xxx

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

@harriettebrooks awh thank you! Yeh you will go through so much emotion! Iv ignored what they look like for the first few weeks and told myself I would just ignore them untill 6-12 weeks post op.. but it is IMPOSSIBLE!!
    Good luck with yours hun 🙂 xxx

@charlottejcraig
    I know!!!! I went with 350 because I saw other people with 350 and they look HUGE on smaller frames
    I’m sure by the 6 month mark our boobs will be the same as everyone else’s no matter how fast the D&F at first.. need to just ignore them and not look at them for a few so I can see a change next week hahha xxx

Menu

Added you Hollie 🙂 xx

Charlotte 24
    24p
    Menu

Haha I know! Were you same day as me? I’m. A month on Monday can’t believe it! It’s gone so fast to be fair so hopefully they’ll look good in no time haha xxx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Hi Hollie! I think yours look great! Mine are still quite solid so I definitely don’t think it’s unusual for them to not be squishy yet! I tried on a strapless bikini top yesterday, and it just looked ridiculous because of the shape of them, so you’re really not alone! Try not to get too hung up on other people’s progress photos as well as sometimes pictures aren’t a complete representation of real life, I have pics of mine where I’ve changed the angle the tiniest amount and they look really different! Chin up, I’m sure in a couple of weeks we’ll love our boobies!!! Just can’t wait for that 6 week mark!!! Xx

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

@charlottejcraig I think I was just after you! I’m 23 days PO now! Xxx

@serenevictoria Awhhh thank you! I can’t help but compair my progress to other people.
    I knowwwww, get me to that 6 week mark and out of my Macom and sports bra so that gravity can start doing it’s job and get some dropping happening hahah xx

Gemzy 4
    4p
    Menu

Think they look fab! Im 10 days PO and feel like im obsessing over how mine look. Theyve still got to drop loads yet. God im so impatient. Anyone else have really tender skin around boobs? I figure its just because the skins so stretched but its very sore.

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

@gemzy79 Deffo! It feels like real bad sunburn doesn’t it!
    My skin on my boobs isn’t dry but it is quite flakey now!
    I find palmers coca butter is heavenly! About 2/3 times I week I smother it on my boobs avoiding my incisions and the next day the soreness and flakey skin goes! It also help stretch marks not appear too!!
    It will just be from the stretching and the tight bras 🙂
    I’ll keep you updated on how I’m going so that you can see your future boob through me lmao!
    Btw.. my skin doesn’t hurt anymore, not sunburnt feel 🙂 just dry around my incision but I’m gona totally avoid touching them till the nurse says I can 🙂 xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.