3 weeks post op Started by: Danielle

• Author
    117p
    Menu

Can’t believe it’s been 3 weeks already! Finally starting to feel like my own and they’ve dropped a bit more and my other boob has finally caught up a bit and I can squash them together now haha there a lot softer then they were 2 weeks ago! Only another 3 weeks then it’s time to buy pretty bras! 😀 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing and can’t even see your scars. I was wondering do overs drop and fluff or do they not need to because they are just filling out the breast tissue. Yours look so beautiful and natural already Danielle, they don’t look like they need to drop and fluff, they are already there 🙂
    You know I keep asking this question because I’m still not getting my head around it. Do they feel to you like they are part of your body, when you touch them does it feel like it used to feel when you touch your breast. Mine feel squishy so some one else touching them would say yes they feel good, but the numbness and stretched feeling is weird to me on the inside. I know it takes time for nerves to knit back together etc, but after 3 weeks, do they feel like you, not like if you take your bra off they might fall off haha are they begining to feel normal to you I guess thats what I mean xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Aww thanks becki 🙂 im not sure if they drop and fluff as much as unders would as obviously there’s no muscle holding them
    Down but mine have definitely dropped and got a bit rounder and fuller since day 1.
    Yeh I know what you mean, they don’t fully feel like mine yet, underneath is still totally numb it’s a horrible feeling and my right nipple is still numb, my left is really sensitive! Even hurts when I shower cos my nipple is so sensitive! If I have my bra off for longer then 10 min they feel heavy. It’s still early days though it can take months to get full feeling back so I’m staying hopeful! When I look down I feel like there the boobs I always should of had, I can’t remember my old ones now lol I already feel
    Happier in myself and so much more confident! I posted a bikini pic on my profile yesterday cos someone asked me for a body pic and I’d never of done that before, I’m not the slimmest but now I actually like my curves cos my boobs have just put me in proportion lol xxx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

You look amazing!! I currently feel like I’ve got two hard footballs sat on my chest. Alongside feeling like I’ve been kicked in the ribs by a horse.. Oh the things we do to ourselves lol xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Thanks Jessica haha oh I remember that feeling! It gets better, how many days post op are you? The first week was hell for me! I’m still a bit bruised now you can see it inbetween my boobs at bottom xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou Danielle, that was the answer i needed to hear to get my head around it. My Mum had implants 25 years ago and she says that eventually they do feel completely like your own boobs, she still has one small patch underneath one boob that feels numb. But her nipple sensation came back,t they are not quite as sensitive as she remembers they were before the operation. Because her op was so long ago she can’t remember time scales, so she says she felt back to normal after 2 weeks, but she can’t really remember haha i am thinking there is no way I will feel back to normal after 2 weeks.
    Danielle it looks like we are stuck wearing the massive parachute bra’s then for the next few weeks and months at least.
    please, please let me know if you wake up one morning and your boobs feel completely normal!! Give me a timescale to look towards loool I keep pestering you because u were 10 days before me, you are my boob teacher haha
    Anyway, they look good, thumbs up and at you can push them together, they must be getting softer and more flexable, they will look amaxing in a push up bra soon. Its amazing how much more feminine we feel with bigger boobs, its so nice filling dresses and tops out properly xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Aw wow that’s crazy your mum Still has a numb patch 25 years on! I’m guessing small boobs run in your family? They certainly do in mine! My mums only a B cup and my younger sister is like a AA! She’s dying for hers done now that I have and even my mums admitted they look a lot better then what she was imagining haha
    Oh I can’t wait for the push up bras and nice tops etc, huge shopping spree once this 6 weeks is up haha yes il be sure to keep you updated Hun 🙂 it’s such a long journey when you think about it isn’t it?! Xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

They look so much bigger now too!!! You must be so happy sweetie xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks @gerda I really am 🙂 how you feeling today? xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

@danielle101 I’m happy for you hun 🙂 I’m ok I was driving today just the 5th gear was a bit of a killer lol my car has 6 gears so I’ve been trying to go from 4th to 6th lol xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

Oh god 5th gear is the worst!! I still have to brace myself to do it now haha my car nearly exploded other day doing 60 in 4th gear haha and I’m still feeding the wheel through my hands like a learner! You’ve done good driving already though! I was day 10 I think xxx

KAY 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

I drove today POD5! Was absolutely fine until 5th gear!!!! Had to lean over and change to 5th with my right hand it was impossible hahaha!! And I’m also feeding the wheel like a learner! No way my arm could turn it normally but can still get about which is good!!

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Wow only 3 weeks in and they look sooo good! You must be over the moon. They look so natural! Overs Deffo have a quicker healing rate 🙂 made up they look so great xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Thanks @nick 🙂 yeh I’m so happy I went overs, I was set on unders when I first started researching but mr traynor didn’t give me a choice lol he obviously knew best! Xx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

Haha yeah I’m feeding the wheel too lol my turns are much wider than usual because of this hahaha!! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.