3 weeks post op; helppp!?!?! Started by: Jade

• Author
    9p
    Menu

So I’m 3 weeks post op and they have completely changed to everything I hate!! I had 2 different sizes as one was bigger to make them the same and they look even uglier and one is still bigger!! What can I do ?? Will they still change more yet?? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kim 45
    45p
    Menu

Hey Hun, I’m 3weeks on Friday and mine are the same! I had both the same size implants and nine are wonky and different size so ur not the only one! I’m guest they will change and maybe one is more swollen than the other or ones dropping and fluffing quicker! I’ve uploaded a pic so u can see mine which might make you feel better xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

I feel like mine have had a row and split up to go their separate ways!! Yours still look lovely, I’m jealous ? Xx

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

Thanks! I think it’s look absolutely fine! I think that no one is truly happy with there own until they come to the final result I feel mine are odd shaped atm! As everyone says patients is key 🙂 well that’s what ppl keep telling me lol xx

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

Yours*

Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya Jade,
    I had two different size implants to even out my breasts too and my bigger one still looks noticeably bigger than the other one and I’m five weeks post op.
    I’ve been stressing about it since my op, hoping that they’d even out but I try to remember that I can’t judge the final result until at least 3 months, so hopefully they’ll be even by then . If they are not I’ll be bringing it up with my surgeon at my 3 month appointment x x

Emma 8
    8p
    Menu

Did they say u needed an uplift? Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hey girls it’s way to early for you to be stressing out as this normal as each breast will settle at different times and which ever handed you are that one will take longer implants can take up to 6 months xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Oh I hope so, there isn’t anything they can do if I’m not happy with them is there really? And Emma they said I would need one in the future, xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

I also feel like I have no shape again at the top of my Breast just like before I had the operation!! I thought implants were to give you that shape? I honestly feel like I’ve wasted my money & I have basically got what I had but just bigger! Xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

i would wait a little longer just because they probably haven’t finished dropping but i would be the same as you,worrying. What size did you go from and to?

Emma 8
    8p
    Menu

Did they say u could have one with the ba u just had? Xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

I was a C and I’m supposed to be a DD now but haven’t been measured yet. & yeah I was offered one at the time xx

rhiannon 2
    2p
    Menu

I feel exactly the same! I hate mine there literally as they were before just bigger!! ? xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Just feels like such a waste of money!! X

Sian
    0p
    Menu

They look amaze, patience is key!

…How the hell do I start a topic on here?

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

i have only just learnt how to start a topic tonight lol..
    go to the bottom of the page where all the topics are and itl say ‘topic’ or ‘topic title’ or something.
    the box looks the same as the box we are replying in now.

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu
    +1

@siansaundersxx just go back to the breast enlargement page where everyone’s topics are and scroll all the way down to nearly the bottom and it should have a big text box where you can start a topic xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.