3 weeks post op need advice girls ❤️ Started by: Samantha

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hiya! I am 3 weeks post op, my boobs seem to be changing every day it’s weird but good, they keep getting better haha! I’ve had 375cc and 400cc (one boob was bigger) now they semetrical haha!
    Just wondered about my scar, you can kinda see a stitch at after my first appointment with the nurse she said it may be a normal one and tried to get it out however she never got it and said its probs dried blood so left it, it’s still there and looks a bit red around, not much like but am starting to worry! I’ve phoned the clinic a few times but the nurse is never in when I call, any advice?

Xxxx

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

I had a stitch left at the end of my right incision. The nurse removed it at my 6 week check but this meant I had to go back to shallow baths and couldn’t wear normal bras for another 1-2 weeks because it had left a small hole xx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh no way!!! I think the surgeon should tell them, it’s proper annoying me because I don’t want any complications ? Did yous look like this? Xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I have a stichn in mine, they are getting taken out at my two week app. Apparently it’s a loop that goes from one side to the other. I haven’t actually looked at it, but i can feel like A bump where it is at the end of the scar.

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

What surgeon did you have? I don’t wanna panic over nothing like but I just wanna know to put my mind at ease xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I wasn’t with mya, i went with someone else in the end, in Darlington, but I’d keep trying to get hold of someone just in case it is a stitch as it will need to come out.

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah it looked like that once she had taken the stitch out. From my 1st week check the nurse said there was a stitch but just left it and it wasn’t until the 6 week check that she took it out. I could always feel it and see it as it was sticking out by about 3cm! I’d avoid getting it wet until you can get further advice, try not to worry, as long as it’s not infected it will be fine and will heal by itself xx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Should I put a plaster on it or something? I wish they’d tell you a bit more to be honest coz I feel a bit left in the lerch aha! Thankyou lovely xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

I’m 4 weeks post op and I have one little stitch still, didn’t know it was ment to get taken out lol x

Kate Roberts 30
    30p
    Menu

I still had a couple of stitches up to 6 weeks, just try to leave it alone and it will gradually dissolve! X

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Thankyou girls! Feel a million times better! ? So much support xxx

Menu
    +1

I’m week 4 post op and I have stitches still visable and was told not to worry?? My end ones are really long she said she will cut them at my 6 week check up X

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh fab! To be honest they look so much better today, I think it’s so bizarre how much they change! Thank you xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.