3 weeks post op :(:(:( sleeping and pain Started by: laurabx

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m now 3 weeks post op and I still can’t sleep on my side it’s driving me crazy . The only way I can get some sort of sleep is on my back with 2 normal pillows and then a v pillow on top:( my left boob is very sore can’t lift my arm up can’t lean over on my left either. Anyone experienced the same problems?? Xx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hey Laura, I’m just over 3 weeks post op and only just started lying on my side the last few days. Sometimes I will wake up uncomfortable and lie on my back for a bit. I also can’t lift my right arm all the way whereas the left has full movement. I think it’s more common to have restricted movement with the unders, did you have unders? X

Menu

Hey honey – I was the same took me agggggggggges to be able to lay on my side –
    Im still not totally comfortable on my side and I am 4.5 weeks Post Op.

Still have a bit of trouble moving my arms to fast etc etc too and lifting myself up the bed properly.. Guess some of us take longer than others, try not to worry honey and take it easy xxxxx

AllyH 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m 4.5 weeks PO and still can’t lay on my side and I was overs. It doesn’t hurt now, but still feels just uncomfortable. I lean into a pillow on one side as much as I can. Is the pain constant or more that real heaviness with painful twinges? If you’re worried about the level of pain, talk to your nurse Laura 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.