3 weeks post op – uplift with 200cc implants SO HAPPY ? Started by: mbowne

• Author
    33p
    Menu

Hi girls! I’ve been having a post op nurse appointment every week now for the last 3 weeks just to keep an eye on the incisions and today is the first time I’ve been able to leave with my nipples free and I couldn’t be happier ☺️ They look even better than I could have imagined! The scars are healing amazing already, their so neat I think they’ll disappear in months!
    Top photo is before and the bottom photo is today 🙂 feel free to ask any questions xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Aww they look amazing, I bet you’re so happy ? so excited to get mine done now haha xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Amazing!!! Xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Thank you so much girls I am sooooo happy. Their better than I even expected ☺️ Xxx

Menu
    +1

Fantastic results! You got some great boobies! Im 2 weeks post op now and love my new boobs. The best desicion ive made x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Thanks Becky ? how are you doing in recovery? Xx

Menu

2 weeks post op doing really good having a little nerve pain on the left side and little nipple leakage from the right but im so happy! Love my boobs x

Menu

content://media/external/file/23270

Menu

Wont let me upload a pic ?

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

I’m glad you’re happy! My nipples are so sensitive now with no dressings on its driving me mad. Oh no, have you tried cropping the photo? Xx

Menu

I will try that now. See i have no feeling in my nipples atal ha ha x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.