300-325 mod plus unders to achieve a full C?? Started by: Jenn

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hey girls I had my surgeon consultation with Dr Marcellino yesterday he suggested 300-325 cc to take me from an A to a full C

Does anyone have any experience similar or any pictures as to what they might look like? I’m so excited!

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Hun! I’ve just had 325 mod plus overs, I was an empty b cup before and was told by my surgeon I would achieve 2/3 bigger cup sizes, I think overs tend to work out a bit bigger but I’ll post some piccies for you 🙂 in 2 and a half weeks post op so haven’t had a proper fitting yet xxx

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Before..,

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

It won’t upload:/ xxx

Jenn 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you so much! I just hope they won’t be too big on me ?

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

After

Attachments:
    Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

That was my biggest fear! At first they seemed huge because of the swelling but now I think I’ve got a proper idea of what they are going to be like, so please my surgeon definitely listen to what I wanted xxx

Jenn 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing and a lot more natural than I thought overs would. Your surgeon did a great job. Seeing that has really made me want the 325s!
    Good luck with the rest of your recovery!

Jennifer 12
    12p
    Menu

I had 325 and I’m a D cup from an A cup! They still need to drop and fluff so may go bigger! Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@simplyjen1989 your boobs look a m a z i n g :O oh my gosh seriously, if mine turn out like that I will be the happiest girl alive, I’m a 30A at the minute and having 325cc, hope that’s enough to make me your size! Maybe as I’m smaller than you to start with I should go bigger x

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

@Jen220694 I had 325cc HP unders 4 weeks ago, I’ll attach before and afters x

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi jenn, I want the same as you, a full C. And I’m meeting Mr Marcellino next Friday for my surgeon consultation. I’ve set my mind to getting tear drop as I think it looks more natural but can’t find any on here!! And seen some round ones that look really good. I’m currently a 30b/32a, size 6. But I’m also worried that I won’t have enough skin to look natural ! I want to see more pics from the work he’s done! Let me know what you decide to get ! Hope u don’t mind the add x

Jenn 3
    3p
    Menu

@jenniferx oh no! I really don’t wan’t to be a D, I think they’d be so big on me as I have such a little frame. Would you be able to private message me some befores and afters if you have any? I’m quite worried now .

@jaybr90I’m getting mod plus I’m really not sure how mine would look compared to yours, this is all so confusing! :L

@lucymercer Dr Marcellino is amazing! I too was set on the tear drop before I saw him and he changed my mind completely! I’m the same size as you as he told me I had enough tissue to go to a DD if I wanted to. You’ll really like him.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Okay wow! I’ll keep an open mind, Thanks a lot !

Jennifer 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m 5ft2 and size 6-8 and they’re honestly not big!! Just sounds it, just remember they look a size smaller under clothes! So you will only look a B! I wish I went bigger so go for the biggest size you can get! You won’t look silly I promise!!xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.