300-350 overs pics ?? Started by: Jameila

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hi girls anyone had inbetween 300-350cc over the muscle ? This is what my surgeon recommended to me, just worried they maybe too big and make me look fat. I am only 4ft 11 so very petite. Any pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks u xxx ????

Gemma 29
    29p
    Menu

I’m 5ft 2 and around 8.5 stone. I’m going in for 350cc ultra high profile overs in march. Also having an uplift at the same time after breastfeeding all 3 of my children and loosing around 7stone over the past 5yrs. They all look different even if the same size unfortunately. Shame we can’t pick the ones we like off the shelf. Lol

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve just had 345cc overs high profile in size 8 5’6 I’ll attach a picture chick xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jameila 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks girls . Amy yours look ????????????

Jameila 17
    17p
    Menu

Sorry I meant to put the wow heart emotional but it’s not showing. Yours look amazing xxx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Aww thank you I’m excited to see them when they have settled down as it’s still early days now xxx

Gemma 29
    29p
    Menu

WOW… if mine look like yours or similar I’ll be super chuffed. I’m getting an uplift as well though and also ultra high.

Maddy 31
    31p
    Menu

Wow Amy yours look amazing! 🙂 I’d be so happy if mine look that nice so soon after the op. Congrats!! Can I ask which surgeon you had xx

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi aw thank you for the compliments girls I do love them! I’m not allowed to say who my surgeon was as I didn’t go through Mya I went with another company sorry xx

Paige 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun I had 350cc unders. Was a 32 b before

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jameila 17
    17p
    Menu

@paige yours are fab!!! Are the hight profile or mods? Who was your surgeon? Bet u r in love xx

Paige 50
    50p
    Menu

Mine are hp with Dr mounir

Gemma 29
    29p
    Menu

Can’t wait till march. Mine are also with Dr Mounir.

Menu

I had 325cc overs HP. This is 4DPO still very swollen so the size will go down slightly. I’m 5ft4 size 10 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.