325-375 cc ? Before and afters Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls I’ve got my surgery on the 22nd just wondering what results everyone had if they started off 32 a like myself having 325-375 cc unders? I’m worried I will have boob greed, hoping to be a D or would love a DD

Thanks in advance x

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu

Hiya @Alyssia_ward im having the same as you on the 23rd!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun, have you got your post op bras and everything ready ? Won’t be long I can’t wait! what size are you starting as? x @keeno1

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu

YES!!! I have bought Asda bras, and a Macom 🙂
    im starting an empty 32b and having 350cc/375cc unders – im abit scard atm but I know ill get excited next week!
    have you got every you need for your surgery? x

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Alyssia,

I started a 32a and had 375cc partials and I am three weeks post op and measuring a DD. 🙂 Feel free to add me and look at my pictures xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@keeno1 yeah I’ve got 3 macoms and a few from asdas, I’ve just got my v pillow to get and will have to get some easy meals before I go for my op! Yeah the excitement will kick in next week don’t worry, cannot wait to have boobs! What size did you surgeon say you would be roughly after ?x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Aw that’s fab, thank you for the reassurance! How was you after the surgery I’ve only took a week off so hoping that’s enough! I will take a look now ? x

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu

@alyssia my surgeon said it will make me a DD roughly more if im lucky 🙂

@harriet
    ill be super chuffed if they look anything like yours do!! xx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi I was a 32b and had 350cc hp unders….feel free to add me for pics on my profile. I’m v happy and will def be a D-DD I’m wearing a 32E sports bra now too (4wks post op) xx

Menu
    +1

Hi there, I am having the same on 27th June! 350CC or 375CC unders. I am nervous, I only seem to be able to find pictures of ladies who have had overs!!!

I am having very little time off work so hoping for a speedy recovery lol xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@emma that’s fab thank you Emma I just looked yours look fab I bet your so happy with them! @annamac793 that’s what is worrying me to and they say with unders you loose cc because it’s under the muscle, my surgeon said I have no choice but to have unders as I don’t have enough skin for overs, it’s a hard one too judge so many people have different cc and get different sizes trying to find someone the same stats as you with the same cc seems to be impossible, aha fingers crossed Hun! Where to are you having yours done?xxx

Menu

Oh really?? I didn’t realise I would lose CC, I will definitely opt for 375!!!!
    I had the choice of overs but I wanted as natural look as possible. I am going to Preston hunny.
    My sports bra’s that I needed a bank loan for arrived today haha!!!! Exciting!!!!
    When is your op hun? xx

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Hun, I had 350cc HPs on 4th March. I have befores and afters on my profile.

Best of luck xxx

Anna 40
    40p
    Menu

@alyssiaward my surgeon told me you don’t actually loose anything, when i mentioned it he laughed and said there would be no where for it to go, it can’t just dissolve and that there not a little creature eating away at it haha. At the beginning yes (only 25cc’s though) because its been placed under the muscle and the muscle is tight and needs time to form comfortably over the implant as well as the implant to drop and fluff x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@annamac793 yeah definitely it’s only 25cc so definitely go with the biggest they offer you! yes I agree unders look more natural, aha tell me about it I bought loads of sports bras and 3 macoms in each colour, way too excited costing me a fortune! But it will be worth it, I’m having mine done in London on the 22nd, yours won’t be long after mine hoping this next week goes quickly! @anna that’s fab have you had your surgery yet ?xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@molly yours look amazing I will be very happy if my turn out like yours and have a good recovery like you did xx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

Thank you! I got measured at 32DD today so very happy. I wasn’t given the choice either but had been wanting unders anyway. I think initially unders seem smaller as they are tight under the muscle but my have really relaxed now and glad I had 350cc. I wouldn’t want them any bigger on my frame. I basically let dr marcellino decide on the day ? Xx.

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

I had 335cc teardrop unders and am a 32E. X

Katie 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi ladies…I had 400cc hp unders on the 8th. Photo is before and 1 day after. Honestly whole process has been great I’m just a bit uncomfortable at the minute. Can’t wait to see what size they will be, with them being so tight at moment they don’t feel that big! I’m hoping for a DD at least :/ fingers crossed.
    Good luck with your ops girls and enjoy don’t worry about a thing xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.