325 uhp. Started by: paula

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Had op on 9th June at first trust with Dr traynor. The days are passing by and beginning to love them more & more. Just wondering if anyone else has the lead weight feeling on chest if u find yourself lying down when wake up? x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look fab hun 🙂 The heavy feeling will go eventually you just need to get used to having them on you x

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

Hey sweet – I’m only day 4 po and every time I wake up I’m laid flat. I definitely have the weight feeling on my chest at the moment and its loss worse if I don’t wear a sports bra, almost feels like heartburn xx

Hayley 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey Paula I had mr traynor on the 9/6 too and I’m still not fully recovered I still can’t sleep on my side or flat and my incisions still ache towards the end of the day but there starting to look really good now so happy x

paula 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi. Im now sleeping in a Sun lounger lol,& what a difference,it helps me to do it in stages in lying flat as sleeping in a chair with my v neck pillow started to give me neck ache(I’m such a wuss) I was layed a bit flatter lastnight & my right boob is aching but at least I slept better. My incisions dnt hurt,just itchy if anything. I never go without wearing a bra,only when in shower,as I had nothing b4 my op & now I have boobs the weight is unreal,God knows how Jordan can handle her big ones lol x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.