325 unders Started by: sarah

• Author
    5p
    Menu

So on the 11th Aug I got 325 high profile unders my admission time was 8am when I got there I was shown to my room and told to get changed into gown. I was seen by the nurse who just asked a few medical questions then doctor and then the surgeon who came and drew on me I went down at 3 for op the staff were lovely we spoke for about 5 mins, next thing I know I’m back in my room and have new boobies ? I love them I’ve added pics on profile xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@sarahk88 congrats 🙂 I have just added you if that’s okay, would love to see the pics! iv got 16 days til my op! im having 360 over xx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

no problem ive accepted good look with your op 🙂 xx

Sinead-x 2
    2p
    Menu

Exactly the same experience. Had 325 unders yesterday 🙂 🙂

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey sarah,

I am having 325 partials on the 31st can I add you please?

How are you feeling today ? xxx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

hi im fine now still a bit sore but im getting about and doing things now its not too bad yeah il add add you now 🙂 xx

Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

I had mine yesterday too at fritzoy 300cc HP under. How’s your recovery ladies? Mine at day 1 is very painful can’t move. My arms. I’m very happy with the results though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aimee S 26
    26p
    Menu

This is me with 350cc hp unders at 1 week post op from a B cup xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

How are you healing? Aimee? I’m in a lot of pain day 1. X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Sarah do you mind if I add you? I’ve been given 325 as one of my options xx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Yeah no problem ? xx

Menu

Hi ladies, I’m booked in for 300cc hp unders this Sunday! Quick question but what do u need to take on the day? As its only a day case do u need slippers/dressing gown etc or not? Xx

Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

You don’t need to bring anything with you, they provide you slippers, dressing gown, socks. I had mine yesterday day case too. 300cc HP under and I’m in pain today. Very painful hehe

Menu

Thanks rose, I can stop worrying about what to take now. Are u in major pain? Have u got someone helping you? X

Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi nikki I’m on day 2 and a lot painful but manageable hehe, yes I got my husband who’s helping me. Good luck Hun xx

Poppy
    0p
    Menu

Hi girlies, I had 325 unders on 19th August at the Fitzroy. I find the mornings the worse as feel all stiff & uncomfortable. Boobs well swollen but I’m well happy with them.

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

@sarah @sinead
    I’ve added you girls – hope that’s ok. Had my op yesterday too, 350hp unders, I’m also in a bit of pain!!! Hoping we can compare our recoveries ? xxx

Poppy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sarah how u feeling? I’m a lot better jus find it hard raising myself out of bed if my bf’s not here. Are u wearing the chest band? That thing is so tight & uncomfortable. I take mine off for 15 mind in morning when I’m having coffee. Would b great to hear how others r recovering.

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi I’m 11 days po now I’m loads better Ive been for my check up she said I didn’t have to wear the band I found it too uncomfortable so I only wore it the first week. I’m still bruised and a bit sore but not in pain I’m back to work 2moro xx @poppy

Poppy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sarah I hope ur 1st day bak to work was ok. I hope u don’t mind me asking but has the swellin gone down? Also I’ve read after the swellin goes down they r suppose to drop then fluff up? Does anyone no if this is for unders, overs or both? X

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi I was fine bit tired but it was busy ? my swelling has gone but I’ve still got bruising ice packs worked and got my swelling down mine haven’t started to drop yet not that I’ve noticed anyway they do look a lot better tho I’ve got new pics on you can see the change xx @poppy

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind if I add you! Got my surgery in 15 days would love to see some pics! Xx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Yeah no problem ? bet you can’t wait @maddy p

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m looking at getting 325-350, what size where you before?xx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

I was a very empty 32a had nothing really love my new boobs tho I’m very pleased with the size ? when you having your op? Xx @Lauren

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Haven’t been for my first consultation yet but arranging it today, been wanting one since I can remember but was always scared they would look stuck on but everyone’s I have seen look totally natural can’t believe it! How long did you have to wait for your op?xx

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

I only waited a month it all happened so quick it’s so exciting when you go for your consultations and it all starts happening ? I thought they would look stuck on too mine did the first few dayswith the swelling but once that had gone they look more settled xx @Lauren

Menu

@sinseas-x @sarahk88 hope you don’t mind the ads im booked in for 300cc hp overs 16th sep

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey Sarah hope you don’t mind I am going to add you ! I am 1 week po with 350 unders hp! Id love to see your pics . I’m worried mine are too small 🙁 I look exactly the same in clothes as before . I know it’s early days I just am dying to wear actual bras 🙁 xxx

Faye 5
    5p
    Menu

Hiya Sarah, hope you don’t mind the add I have a consultation at the Newcastle clinic on Thursday which is my first consultation with mya however I’ve had another consultation elsewhere and wanted to compare aftercare etc..where did you have the op if you don’t mind me asking? X

sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi I had mine done at Preston I had my consultations at Newcastle too their lovely xx

Ro 3
    3p
    Menu

Hii hope you don’t mind the add in in for my op on the 30th and cannot decide on size starting to panic haha been offered 350 cc but scared be too big! ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.