350 375 or 400? HELP!!!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’ve been offered 400 but I am definitely thinking to request smaller! I am a 32B/C and if I am bigger than a 32DD I will be so upset!!! Thinking of requesting 350 or 375? I think even choosing these are big for me! I only have one week till surgery so I really need to decide! Has anyone had 350/375 or 400 and could show me pics or tell me their before and after sizes ? I would be so grateful!!!!! Thankyou x x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@cydneyfx hi Hun add me if you want I had 350cc from a 30a I love them 🙂 x

Steff 4
    4p
    Menu

I had 350cc from a 32A, and I’m currently wearing a 32DD bra.. Definitely wish I went a little smaller! X

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

I was the same size as you and was offered the same sizes. I had 400cc and even with swelling i dont feel they are too big xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@xsteffcarter do you mind me asking if you had overs or unders or partials ?! And what profile ? I want to be a 32DD so maybe 350 is right for me x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@cydneyfx hi hun, I had 375/400cc mod plus overs and went from a 34a to 32f . Mine don’t look massive so I was surprised when I got measured but was very happy about it. I think maybe if you’re in doubt go for the Middle option of 375cc x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi I had 350cc mod plus overs from nothing, got measured as 32e x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi @brittanyx what size do you think you are going to be roughly?! X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

hey Hun, I’ve just had 375cc HP overs.. I’m a lot heavier than all you young girls.. I went from a empty AA cup to approx D cup.. I’ve got pics on my profile.. I’m 17 days PO xx

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

I think ill be a DD and an E at a push but they don’t look huge at all. I think in some tops people arent going to notice much xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.