350 or 375cc unders? Dr. Andrea Started by: Lauren

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m booked in with Dr. Andrea Giannitrapani on the 15th December.
    I am currently a full 32B, 8.9 stone, size 8, 5’5

Had my consultation last Wednesday (25th) with Amanda Donnelly at the Birmingham clinic and also got to meet and have a consultation with Dr. Andrea as he was at the clinic that day. He was lovely and made me feel so comfortable; he answered all my questions, showed me his work, even cracked a few jokes and after meeting him I knew I felt confident in choosing him!
    He suggested either 350 or 375 cc, unders.

I have my medical on the 1st of December and my PC Amanda said I can bring in some of my tops and sports bras and try them on with the implants offered to me on the day of my medical also. I already got to try the implants on with my sports bra at my first consultation but I am still unsure haha

I’m finding it really difficult to decide what to go for, I have a small frame but I do have some curves and it’s important to me that they look as natural as possible and aren’t too big
    Is the difference really that much?
    For the girls who have had these sizes, what cup size has it taken you to?

Thanks, so excited!! πŸ™‚ xx

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

I had 325 HP unders, am 5’3, 8 stone 8 and was a 32b/c and went up to a 32E xx

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks for replying Jay! That is reassuring to hear! ☺️ I’m just worried about picking the wrong size, I roughy want to be a full D maybe DD! xx

Menu
    +1

I had my surgery on the 29th November with Mr Marcellino, I am 5ft 2 and have a small frame! He suggested 350cc unders. I am wearing a 34dd sports bra and that’s with strapping! I hope this helps xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +2

Hey sweetie you may as go with the bigger ones the sizes you been offered will take you to the same size the only difference is just tiny 25cc which is 25g to us there is 150cc per cup size xx

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu

Hiya! I had 325 and 350cc HP partials with Dr Andrea on 29th October. I would really, really recommend going with the bigger size. Implants often measure a size bigger than they actually look because of the enhanced roundness needing a bigger cup. Also, a D/DD isn’t actually as big as you think it is. I was a 32B/C, asked for a D/DD but now fit most 32Es and still don’t feel big! Xxx

Aimee 5
    5p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I’m booked in Feb 23 with dr Andrea for 400cc ultra high profiles. I’m 5ft2 size 6, if anybody has any pictures that would be fab xx

Emilyn 12
    12p
    Menu

Go for the biggest you’re offered!!! I was a 32b and had 350cc HP unders and I fit a 32D sports bra but I wish I went bigger then look small lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@emz92 they look really good! Is that the sports bra from M&S? I’m having either 375 or 350 Hp partials and that colour sports bra has sold out in 32D online hope they come back in stock ? Xx

Emilyn 12
    12p
    Menu

Yeah that’s the m&s one but tbh i brought the bra in 32d which was super tight cause my boobs were swollen but now they fit perfectly so if I were you I would get a sports bra in 34dd or 32E I brought mine Instore near Oxford street

Emilyn 12
    12p
    Menu

Oh you’re having partials which means yours will look bigger than mine so you defiantly shouldn’t get a 32d that’s going to be way to small! Looks for 32 EE or 34E don’t get a D or a DD that will be very small plus the sports bras come out small

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@emz92 thanks for your advice ? I work near Oxford street so I might go in and try a few on to get an idea of the back size but normally I’m a 32. I really like the white one though so hopefully they have it xx

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you girls for all of your replies! πŸ™‚ I had my medical yesterday and after talking it over for a while I am leaning more towards the 375cc now! I agree that the extra 25cc would be such a small difference, I guess its just nerves, really want to make sure I make the right decision
    Hope you girls don’t mind if I add some of you?

Emilyn I think your size looks great!! I love that sports bra too xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Hun I was 32a had 375cc high profile partials last December it’s taken me to a 32e/f depending on style of bra. I would go for the 375 as its only 5 teaspoons of sugar more when you look st it practically . That extra little but won’t higher your risks of rippling x

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

@amy03 Hi Amy! Yeah I definitely think I’m leaning more towards the 375 now, I’m just worried they will look too big? I don’t really want big boobs, I’m happy for them to be a D/DD but I feel like any bigger would look silly on me as I have a small frame!
    Will it be okay if I add you? πŸ™‚ xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

Fine Hun

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.