39 years old 120lbs 350cc implants under the muscle Started by: Hilly Beckley

• Author

Hilly8676  Worth It Cost: £xx Mr Mounir, Manchester
    Day 1 after procedure and I feel sore, really…18 Dec 2015 1 day post

Day 1 after procedure and I feel sore, really swollen and tight – like someone is sat on my chest – but was it worth it…. 110%.. i love them.. I had had 3 consultations with Bupa – Mya – and Transform before making my choice, all were really good but I felt the surgeon I chose Mr Mounir from Mya helped me understand and guide me more than the others to the decisions that he thought and I thought would be wright for me and then he also reassured me that if on the day of surgery right until the point of being in the operating room – I could change my mind and that would be totally fine. I loved how he explained everything every step of the way and went over my choices just to be sure i was 100% ready for the operation. the after care offered has been great but not used yet.
    so im at home resting up – with pain killer and anti-biotics.. haven’t slept much but I expected that as I normally sleep on my stomach – I have napped on and off today and feel better being up and about than sat in bed – but I think rest is the way to go as the more you do the more you swell. I feel perfectly fine though and if push came to shove I’d be fine back at work no where near as painful as I thought it would be- and can not wait for my check up ..to proper get them out. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.