4 months PO and having achey pain in one breast every morning?? Started by: Louise

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

So I’m 4 months post op, I had 350cc under the muscle with dr traynor. I love my boobs and I had such a fast recovery, and although I’m back to normal, recently iv been waking up every morning with a constant ache in my left breast? It tends to go throughout the day, but then I wake up again in pain every morning? Has anybody else had anything like this down the line? I just just keep brushing it off hoping it’s still changing etc, but it’s been really bad recently.
    Thanks xx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Oh my god ,Louise,I have exactly the same problem to yours with my left breast .I am 9 weeks post op .My recovery was perfect until the last week when I found a bit painful every morning when trying to pull myself up out of bed .
    I have been sleeping up right until yesterday and I decided to trying to lie flat last night to see whether or not it would make any difference.Magicially ,I was shocked as there was no pain this morning .Touch wood …

Claire Wright 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi, I hope it passes ladies. If you’re really worring about it perhaps contact the nurse? I’m only 3 weeks in and have been fine up until today. I’ve been really achy in my right boob. I thought it was my breast band but it’s not. then I had a feel after work and found that they’re starting to go soft! That freaked me out but thought maybe that’s why the ache? Did you both find that? XX

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.