4 months post op added some new pics 500cc partials dr traynor 32a to 32FF Started by: Hannah H

• Author
    31p
    Menu
    +2

Added some new pics in clothes and out of clothes feel free to add but please send a message first if you are new to forum or have no activity thanks girls 🙂 xxxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu
    +2

Pics added…4 months…pre op and post op in bikinis and bra xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu

They look really good hun! I bet your so happy with them, I would be! Your boobs are what I’m aiming for haha xx

Nat 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Hannah! Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m booked in for end of March x

Tamarra 5
    5p
    Menu

Looking amazing hun I absolutely love them. Bet your chuffed arnt u I can’t wait now had my pre op yesterday I’m on count down now 🙂 xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look amazing, hope you don’t mind me adding xx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Aww thanks girls I love them now…I do have off days where I wish I could of had bigger or over the muscle instead of partials but I realise I’m being silly and trust me traynor 100% in what he advised and so glad u did 🙂 ill accept you all now girls xxxxx

kelly3322 21
    21p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind add babe. Xxx

Tyler 42
    42p
    Menu

Hun did the size get bigger over time for you?? Hope you don’t mind the add, I got my op 27th March and having 375cc UHP unders from a 34AA, hoping I’ll achieve a DD :/ xx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Thanks girls…hmm I’d say they looked really big at first as they were so swollen but now they are dropping and settling they do look bigger yes xxx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! Xxx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Wowee – amazing – and look how tiny your waist is – I’m well jell!! xx

Nicola 5
    5p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add im getting 500cc partials in a few weeks @hannah1990 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@hannahh They look amazing! I’m having 570cc-590cc overs so I’m guessing I will get an E/F cup hopefully just like yours x

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu
    +2

You look amazing congrats xx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks for all your lovely comments girls 🙂 @lisamaria oooo jealous you are having that size I would of loved to of had around 600cc haha us girls eh never happy I do love them though! What size are you pre op I was only an a cup so if you are bigger yours will be hugeeee. Will accept all friend requests now xxxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

I’ve still not had my 12 week check up either yet as had to cancel it…I’ll be having it on the 13th April so I will be 5 months post op by then, hoping I’ll be able to get copies of my pre op pics and one week pics etc then so I will post them to show results. I don’t have any proper pre op pics on my phone as deleted them all by mistake xxx

Menu

@hannahh yours look amazing.. They are like my dream pair what I am aiming for & hope my look half as good as yours from the profile pic.
    Ive been offered 525cc so hopefully I will 🙂
    Hope you don’t mind the add xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@hannah1990 hope u don’t mind the add. I had 550 high profile unders on Mond and I have been thinking they look too small. @lisamaria said for me to look you up as yours have got bigger over time. Just seen some of the pics on this and they look amazing! U must b really happy with them 🙂 i have a big case of the boob greed right now though and I hope mine look bigger when they drop.xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@hannah1990 They look stunning hun! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@hannah1990 I ended up having 550cc hun. I was an a cup, they feel huge at the moment as they are swollen lol. Xx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

They look fab ! I’m having unders in a few weeks hope they look as good . Hope you don’t mind the add x

satcgirl 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing congrats! definitely what I’m aiming for, hope you don’t mind the add 🙂 x

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Thanks girls 🙂 xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.