4 months post op honestly girls they get better everytime ??? Started by: Amy

• Author
    47p
    Menu

Hi girls, I used to constantly use the forum i haven’t been on a while but add me if you like I had my op in May 17th at Preston with dr Andrea giantrapani he is a ledge! His made one happy girl put it that way! I had 325cc and 300cc high profile under the muscle and I’d just like to update my results so far for you all to see

I was a 32b (very sad and empty!) now a happy 32DD/E
    Xxx

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu
    +2

Here they are

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 47
    47p
    Menu

I’ll see if I can upload a photo of my scars …. Btw bio oil works a miracle your see the scars are still visible but they are fading a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alice 42
    42p
    Menu

??? they look amazing!

Menu

Omg boob envy!! I have my op on the 4th November and meeting mr kazzazi today for sizes! So excited and seeing how beautiful and natural yours look has got me even more excited! How was your recovery? Xx

Nikki 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! How soon did you start using bio oil? I had mine on 10th August and I love them more everyday eryday! One has dropped though so I’m just waiting for my other to catch up but I’m only 3 weeks post op tomorrow so I’m being patient!xx

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu

have you got any before pictures amy? im torn between 325/350 or 350/375 yours look amazing though! xx

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

@jess90 thanks Hun ☺️ Recovery went abit on the downside to be honest I wasn’t one of the lucky ones I had constant sickness and tiredness soon as I came out of hospital (which is common for some anyway) but that only lasted about a week so wasn’t to bad! First week was the hardest by week two I was pretty much back to normal it’s just things like your arms tend to feel abit weak and you get boob ache they felt heavy but as time goes on it makes it all feel worth it good luck with seeing your surgeon today xx

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

@nicolala4 I was using bio oil by week 5/6 as I wanted to see it was ok and said so by my nurse, I couldn’t think of nothing worst at the time putting anything on my scars as they still felt very sore, so always best to ask the nurse when it’s OK. I’m sure some girls use bio oil from week 2 tho sure I’ve saw some on the forum. Congrats btw Hun being patient makes it all so worth it further time goes on – like I can’t believe sometimes that I’m 4 months now only seems like I had them done yesterday! X

@kayleigh23
    add me if you like I’ve got some on my profile Xxx

Menu

all i can say is it totally looks like it was worth the crappy week 1 recovery! my op is so far away, i just want them now, already searching for dresses/underwear to show them off hah! thank you πŸ™‚ xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Wow! They look amazing. I’m having the same sizes and possibly the same profile in November – can’t wait!! I’ve sent you a friend request, would love to see how yours have transformed. X

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu

Hi Imogen I’ve accepted you more than welcome to have a look
    November will soon come round fast! Xx

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing !! ??? Iv added you as well if it’s okay! Xxxx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

They look amazing! Where’s your bra from? I had 450cc 2 weeks before you and my boobs don’t look like yours ?? I can’t wear bras that push them together since they just stay quite far apart and I can’t get an amazing cleavage like yours! Maybe I’m shopping in the wrong places though, would love to try on that bra and see how they look in it xxx

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu

@jlst thank you Jess πŸ™‚ I mainly get my bras from Ann summers and to think I used to hate bra shopping I couldn’t fault ann summers have you tried there before? ive got a similar bra like this one from Victoria secrets aswell which fits the same xx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

No but my cousin is a rep for them so I’ll ask her to order me a few in and see what they’re like, thanks! Closest one to me is a few hours drive which is a pain. Can’t wait till next month so I’m back in Liverpool and can just go try everything on again ? Still not even been to a VS since my op ? xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

@amy they look fab hun! I have a few bra’s like yours that give me that look – love looking at my boobs in those bra’s ?

Leah 53
    53p
    Menu

They look lush!

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

They look so good Hun! How long did yours take to drop? I had unders about 6 weeks ago and the still look odd!!! X

Menu

They look great I cant wait for my boob op in October XX I’m having 350ccs

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi amy
    Im booked in on monday to see dr andrea, please can you accept me as friend so i can see more of your photos. X

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing!! Hope mine will look as good as yours. Wish I could have gone a little bigger I’m one week post op. Xx

Kayla 26
    26p
    Menu

I’m 4 months post op, do you have shooting pains now & then where your nerves are rebuilding themselves?

Kayla 26
    26p
    Menu

I’m 4 months post op, do you have shooting pains now & then where your nerves are rebuilding themselves?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.