4 week update 800ccs Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hiya ladies! I’m now 4 week and a few days post op and I’m healing well, my right breast incision though did open up last weekend when I accidentally caught the scab and stopped the healing process so had to have the nurse check it and she put an antibacterial dressing on, Wednesday I get it checked again so hoping it’s healed!!! I am still slightly swollen, which I’ve been told is expected but they are settling nicely, and evening up now, I have attached a few recent photos for you ladies who would like to see. Hope everybody is well ❤ xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Hey doll, how are you? They look amazing! Such a lovely size! How are you feeling now? Xxx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They’re looking amazing! 🙂 have you been to get measured I noticed you’re wearing a bra in one of the pics? I’m going to get measured this week can’t wait! 🙂 can’t believe it’s been a month already! 🙂 xx

Becky 5
    5p
    Menu

what size did you start off with ?

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi Lisa, Im great thank you! how are you doing? im really happy with the size, my friends all say theyre huge with just a bra on or no bra on at all, and in clothes they look very similar to when i used to wear my super padded bra! i have got a natural slope and my bf is loving how squishy they are getting!
    Thank you jen! yours look fab too!! this is an old bra i had in a 36dd, i tried it on to compare and suprisingly it is comfortable, but just bulge out abit, so its back in the wardrobe now, i will go get measured next wednesday at my 6 week post op with the surgeon ill go m&s 🙂
    Becky i started off at a 36dd but always wore 34d padded bra, i was bulging out though but gave me fab cleavage. I have no idea what size bra ill be wearing in a couple of weeks!

hope your girls are doing well!! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.