4 weeks po… Rib pain.. Help? Started by: Sarah price

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hey girls… I’m now 4 weeks ops top and I’ve started to experience pain in my lower ribs it feels like they are bruised.. Any post op girls experienced this xx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

Post op I mean lol xx

simone
    0p
    Menu

Hi @sarah price I’m 2 weeks post op and also have the same feeling….. just hoping it’s nothing serious

Elle 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls I’m 2 weeks post op too and I have felt some rib pain the passed few days nothing major just feeling bruised.

Toula 27
    27p
    Menu

I am 4 weeks post op and my boobs still ache a lot and my back has been a massive problem since the op. Do your boobs still hurt? xx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

thanks girls for the reply! Well they weren’t hurting before it’s just come on now at 4 weeks.. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac anyway but I haven’t felt myself since the op! Yes Hun they still hurt but only at bed time when I sleep on my side.. And they are still rock solid I thought they may have dropped and fluff by now xxx

Rose 9
    9p
    Menu

I had a bit of rib pain at about 2 weeks but it was only at 2 weeks my bruising actually appeared im 3 weeks now and there still very hard and my left is still more swollen and hard and there still sore to touch at the sides xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.