4 weeks PO too small?! :'( Started by: Summer

• Author
    27p
    Menu

Hey girls, I want total honesty now as I’m a bit gutted. When I met my surgeon I said ‘I want them to look too big for me and a bit fake’ I asked for DD/E which for a girl my size (tiny) is pretty big! I’m 4 weeks PO and they’re about a D and look 100% natural, in fact in clothes I still look pretty flat chested. I wore a new dress and it was still too big on my boob area :/ so I feel like I’ve wasted thousands of pounds and now it’s been done that’s it too late. Will they re op? As I didn’t ask for this look I don’t know what to do I’m already considering getting another ba on finance! :/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu

Babes yr still early days u will prob fluff out another
    cup size yet u still have a lot of dropping to do
    Wot size implants and profile did u hav?
    Plus as well breast implants always look smaller than they measure coz of the way they sit in yr bra
    I AV ad 2 ba just had second one 13wks ago and I
    Wud say they hav got bigger in the last wk or so
    I no it’s hard but be patient xxx
    P.s they look lovely xx

Summer 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

I hope so but they’re already so soft I feel like they’re settled :/ they’re still tiny in person and don’t fill out clothes, I have my 6 week check up and will defo say that I was hoping for quite a bit bigger I should have shown pictures of what I wanted to look like I guess.. Thank you though. I had 275 high profile under muscle

Lucy 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls I feel the same I feel really disappointed with the size … I had 375/350 Hp partials 18 days ago and with clothes on I look so flat… It’s so gutting when you have
    Spent so much money ??

sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Honestly Hun u will go up at least another cup size
    Like I said i had ba 13wks ago and mine AV got bigger over the
    last week or so cheer up summer will be here soon and you
    will be so proud to show them off and u will feel super sexy
    I will message you in summer and u will tell me I am right xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Sara I’m 9 weeks post op and mine have only ever gotten smaller. Do you think I have a chance of going up a cup size stil?xx

sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu

Babes that’s because your swelling has gone down
    that’s all everyone feels like this
    Honestly in the next cups of months they will drop and become
    more central and softer like proper boobs you will definitely
    notice the difference xxx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Heya,

They’ll fluff out, as I’ve been told that the process can take literally up to a year to get your final size πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ If it makes you feel a little better, they look really good πŸ™‚ xx

sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu

Girls have a look at Kirsty’s pic on the ‘anyone had
    high profile partials and you will see what I mean
    she similar size implant and 5months post op they look amazing xxx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Oh no summer!! I think they look unreal! In fact yours are the closest to what I’m hoping to achieve, I went slightly larger implant as I started off smaller but honestly they look perfect to me! I know it’s not much help because at the end of the day they’re yours and I’m gutted for you that you’re not 100% happy with them. Hopefully they’ll change further and you’ll grow to love them ☺️ Xx

Sherrie 9
    9p
    Menu

They’re lovely summer ! Did you go over or under if you don’t mind me asking? I was 34A had 300 and 350 unders 2 weeks ago. I wouldn’t mind if mine got a little bit bigger but I don’t want them to get smaller ! They’re just right for my frame but a little bigger would be nice πŸ™‚

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I hope so! I don’t even know why I am so greedy haha I was literally so flat before I thought I would be happy with basically anything but longing for them to get bigger lol il have to just be s bit more patient and time will tell xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Also I think it’s because I had mod plus so they don’t project as much so they look quite wide with good side boob but still seem quite flat n when I look from the side they don’t look full xx

Laura 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

Summer, I really would wait as if you look at my pics they have really changed over the weeks. I had to wear a band for 6 weeks and I’ve had it off for just over a week and they are now fluffing. When your wearing the support bras it’s compressing them. I brought a couple of bras around week 3-4 as I could help myself and I was measured at the weekend and have changed and got bigger. Trust me it does happen. I was really disappointed when my strapping came off but comparing them to now is unbelievable. Xxxx

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu

I think they look amazing Summer xxx

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

I think they look lovely .., remember your in the early stages of your PO , your breast Can take up to a year before they finally settle and fluff . You can expect your boobs to fill out and look more fuller … You just have to be patient.

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

@summer @agy your boobs look amazing. Pls give it time, before you start thinking of a re-op. Am 6weeks post op, and can see loadsa difference already. Also, i have a few friends on here whose boobies are about a year old, and the transformation in a year is unbelievable. Pls give it time x

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

Am 7weeks rather*

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.