4 WEEKS PO UPDATE Started by: Amber-rose

• Author
    54p
    Menu
    +6

Hi girls, another update for you all at 4 weeks+ xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They’re perfect xz

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu

They look lovely , you must be over the moon with them!!!!

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

They look really good!! Can’t remember what size you said you started out as? Havel u reached the DD you hoped for?

Samantha 7
    7p
    Menu

They are perfect! X

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks so much girls it means the world to me all your lovely comments, @jessica I started off an empty horrible 32B after 27 months of breastfeeding they were hideous, even my nipples had started to sink in. I have my check next Thursday so I will get measured then & be sure to update you all on how it went &I what size I achieve :). Also thank you @beverley & @samantha & @Ellie xx

Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

They look fabulous! I have just booked my surgery for 18th April..seems an age away yet .. It’s so helpful reading your posts- really good to see exactly how the changes take place and so quickly to.. X

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Hi @bev vandyke congratulations on booking your surgery! That will come around in no time at all! They really do change every week, especially in the first few weeks, it’s a big waiting game & you need so much patience so I do try to update on here as much as possible ☺️. Thanks so much Hun & good luck for April xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They are looking amazing hun! So happy for you and your perfect boobies ??

Scarlett 2
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing! I am similar stats and am having 425cc HP partials, hope mine turn out like this!x

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

They look super amazing babe x

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Haha thank you @janna! Hi @scarlett good luck for your surgery Hun & I’m sure they will be amazing ☺️ Thank you for the lovely compliment X @temi thanks so much xxxx

Corinne 24
    24p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun who was your surgeon? I hope mine turn outline yours X

Imogen 2
    2p
    Menu

Omg they look amazing wish I had gone bigger now!! X

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Hey @corinne thanks hun! My surgeon was dr marcellino ☺️. Im sure yours will be fab! & thankyou @imogen how big did you go Hun? Xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Corinne 24
    24p
    Menu

Omg I’m having him too I’m so excited now! Lol yours look so good Hun what stats are you babe ? And what size did you have? X

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

@corinne I bet you can’t wait he’s an absolute boob God! I’m 5ft7 size 6 Hun and I had 425 high profile unders xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

hey amber, fellow welsh here 😀 they look amazing ! I’m so jealous 😀 xx

Imogen 2
    2p
    Menu

I went 375cc and 325cc due to asymmetric breasts, hoping to be a DD, right now I’m post op day 2 and they’re so swollen and tight! Having my first symptoms of real pain today, shooting pains in the bigger implant, hoping that’s all normal! Yours look unreal Xxx

Corinne 24
    24p
    Menu

They look so good Amber I’m so jealous ha I don’t think I would be allowed to have 425 cc as I’m only 5/3 I will see what he says tho. I was worried when I was told I was having mr marcellino because not seen much about him on here. But after seeing yours I’m so excited lol. They seriously are the best boobs I’ve ever seen ha you must be so happy X

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Awh girls u are all too kind! @corrine what a lovely compliment thanks Hun xx see what he says Hun he will only do what he thinks looks natural and good on you he is so so professional he really is u are in very good hands! Good luck got your surgery Hun all the best xx @imogen that sounds all pretty normal to me babe, every day it will get better, happy healing ☺️ They will change so much over the weeks X & thanks Hun.

@tracy
    Wales Wales ??? thankyou very much Hun xxxxx

Josie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.