4 weeks post op 350cc HP partials :) Started by: Jess

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

I am finally pain free ! They are feeling a lot softer and can now just about push them together , dropping and fluffing is real !! I will attach a pic from post op 7 days and then 4 weeks post op in the same sports bra (32E) and you can see the changes. any questions feel free to ask it helped me a lot 🙂 xxx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Congrats!
    Did you have unders?
    Hope you don’t mind the add x

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

Sorry just saw the title.. Partials lol x

Jess 10
    10p
    Menu

X

Jess 10
    10p
    Menu

I can’t upload the photos on here for some reason so add me as a friend and there on my photos 🙂 yeh I had partials Hun xxxx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

hope you dont mind the add x

rachel Hannah 11
    11p
    Menu

I’m having 350 cc or 375 next week.hope you don’t mind the add x

Lucy 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Jess I’ve added you hope you don’t mind .. I had 350/375 hp partials .. I’m po 7 days and had my strapping off today .they are abut smaller than I hoped but am still pleased as I had nothing b4 … There so hard and so tight do they get bigger when the drop and fluff ?????

Jess 10
    10p
    Menu

Hiya I have accepted you all 🙂 , Lucy mine got bigger look at my post op 7 days photo in my sports bra then again in 4 weeks it was abit loose and now they have “fluffed” it feels tight . They also get a lot softer and don’t look so stuck on haha I hated that ! Xxx

Lucy 2
    2p
    Menu

It’s amazing how much they change … Your results are amazing I bet your really happy with them x

Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add – I’m booked in for 27th April and can’t decide between the 350 or 375

Gemma 19
    19p
    Menu

Hello Hun just wondering when did the post op pain reduce as I’m only 2 days post op and I am in pain especially when sitting up after a few hours xx

Menu

Hey Jess, hope you don’t mind the add! I’m having mine done this Friday and i cant decide between 325 or 350! xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’ve added you to Jess. I had 340 unders 4 days ago and I’m so worried mine are too small!! xx

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Jess, hope you dont mind, ive added you. I had exactly the same implants two weeks ago, so would love to see love results further down the line xx

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

Hey hun, hope you don’t mind me adding you would love to see your results! 🙂 x

Jess 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi girls i have accepted you all feel free to have a look 🙂 and Gemma honestly don’t worry it feels like forever but the pain gets better everyday ! I was totally pain free after 3 weeks .good luck 🙂 xx

Abbey 4
    4p
    Menu

hey just wondering how your doing? Have they dropped anymore and are you happy with the size? Im a week po tomorow with 350 hp partials! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.