4 weeks post op and hate them. Started by: Alexandra

• Author
    23p
    Menu

Hi ladies – I’m 4 weeks post op today. My boobs are totally different shapes. It’s my left one thats the problem. It falls to the side when I lie down. My nipples are completely different heights and the creased are different levels. They’re also really really low down, like they’re saggy. Not sure im going to be able to wait until 6 weeks to see someone when they’re so awful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Embems9 4
    4p
    Menu

Can you send pictures to your PC? I would make them aware at the earliest opportunity that you aren’t happy as it will ensure that take you more seriously, as opposed to fobbing you off. List everything that you think is wrong with them, bearing in mind that even fake breasts are never perfect! Keep records of all correspondence. Your slope does seem too slopey if you know what I mean, for someone who has paid a lot of money for their boobies. I really hope that you get it sorted and you will if you persevere xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

I would love to say hang on and wait and see but I’d def get in touch and tell them u r unhappy x

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks ladies. I don’t know who my PC is now as mine left. I’ll try and find out xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Try not to stress to much I know it’s not to but your 6 weeks check won’t be long x

Menu
    +1

I Dont like mine either, sent pics to Nurse, seen my surgeon at my 12 week check and he had a go at me for questioning the way it falls to the side! xxx

Menu

Heres mine 🙁 xx

Attachments:
    xsallybx 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh my god Leighanne I’ve just seen you had Dr Mounir too. I’m absolutely disgusted the way he spoke to me the other week.
    I’m now nine months post op but I went to see him last month because my right implant is very flat at he front and my main concern is the size of hem do NOT fit me at all. I have 455uhp but a large bwd so the implants are far too narrow for my frame. They are so cone like and I just hate them. He actually shouted at me and was so rude and said I was only there because I wanted bigger implants. Actually no, I just want my width filling properly. I saw Dr traynor originally and was offered 500hp which are more for my width but Dr Mounir gave me a smaller size and uhp which are for smaller framed girls looking for more cc. It makes me so upset every day, I can’t get a cleavage, I lose all volume on the sides, they even look narrow and cone shaped from the sides. Every girl I see on here going for uhp I can guarantee who’s done them!!!
    My mum said to put a complaint in with how I’ve been spoken too and what’s happened etc. Was he very abrupt with you too?

Sally B 3
    3p
    Menu

Oops I replied off my old account which I’d forgot my log in details of haha. I’ve attached a pic. He thinks there’s nothing wrong…

Attachments:
    Embems9 4
    4p
    Menu

Perhaps it’s just the picture Hun but they don’t look narrow for you x

Sally B 3
    3p
    Menu

I think it’s the picture because I’ve taken it myself. They’re stuck on my sides

Menu

Yeah he was very abrupt, kept speaking over me when i was trying to tell him things, i had to ask him about the 6 month check up coz he didnt bother mentioning it xx

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

I’m sorry you ladies aren’t happy either 🙁 excuse the nips but you can’t see properly when I cover them. This was today. I really hope we all get sorted xxx

Attachments:
    Sally B 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Its ridiculous. Why should we pay all this money for them to look completely different to how we want. Its gutting.
    Yours still might change shape yet alexandra as it’s early days. Fingers crossed anyway but I’d definitely speak to your surgeon.

I’m over 9m post op now and rang yesterday to see Mr traynor. The pc who came in with me has to fill in a form so I can have a second opinion but still waiting on a reply!!!!
    Leighanne he’s just awful how dare he speak to anyone like that. Now seems to me he does what he wants and makes them super super natural looking and always uses uhp!!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@alexandra1992 hey Hun what size/implants did you have? Xx

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

Hey sweet I had 400 right and 450 left mod+ overs xx

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

So sorry to hear you guys are having problems, really hope things get sorted for you .. And Alexandra it is still early days but and they could yet change shape …. But it’s more important your happy with them!! Defiantly think it’s worth going back maybe a different placement will get you more of the shape you desire … Really hope that they sort this for you xx

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

Thanks @beckii it’s just the more I look at them the more I see how different they are. I’m trying to wait until my 6 week check to see if they change but I think I’ll still be unhappy with them xx

Menu
    +1

Did he put the 450 on the one on the left in the pic? xx

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

The 450 will be the right one on the pic… The one that’s an odd shape and smaller! Xx

Menu

Hi has there been any improvement or still the same? X

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

Hey sweet. Nope they’re still the same. 5 weeks post op tomorrow. Can’t see them improving at all xx

Menu

Hey hun can I ask what support bra your using coz it may be something as simple as that?? I was offered the same dr as u but I opted for Dr Trayor and he is absultely lovely ❤️ X

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu

I’m wearing m&s extra high impact zip front sports bras. Recommended by loads of girls on here. Definitely more supportive than the Asda 2pack ones they recommend xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun, how you doin?.. Have you booked to see your surgeon again . I can totally relate to the way your feeling as I’ve got issues with mine too. I’m booked to see my surgeon on 2nd Sept for him to have a look.. It totally sux that we’ve done this and not happy.. Keep me updated xxx

Emma 35
    35p
    Menu

Girls with one that goes more to the side than the other… Did I sleep in your back always?! I ask as after my first op in 2003 no one told me that after week 1 I couldn’t sleep on my side, and as I struggled to get to sleep on my back I ended up sleeping leaning on one side. Subsequently I developed a left boob that leant to the left, and also hardened over time and ended up with a capital at contraction.

I should add this was not at MYA. I have just had a re augmentation and removal of the capsular contraction 12 years later!

It may have nothing to do with yours, but worth thinking about for anyone having revisions etc x

Menu

hi girls,

I went for my consolation on friday with dr mounir.. he seemed nice and i was going to go forward and book my surgery however, i am now concerned with how mine will turn out!? do you think am better seeing someone else?
    so unfair this has happened to u 🙁 <3

x

Menu

Sorry to here you are unhappy. If you want my honest opinion I would say the shape of your right boob looks alright but the one on the left has dropped lower a bit not sure how that would happen but would need an expert to have a look into why that happened as its not your fault, and I am surprised he didn’t offer a nipple lift for you, because your breasts look very similar shape and size to what mine are and I was offered just a B/A and I did air my concerns about my low/over sized nipples and he said I could pay more and have them reduced and lifted. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.