400 cc Started by: Ele Wills

• Author
    69p
    Menu

what size did any post op ladies become I’m booked in for 400 cc over/under Linda said I can decide up to the day! I want to be a DD/E is that achievable? Any pics?

emma 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Hi I had 400cc moderate plush Parshals under muscle from an a cup. I only had them done 2 weeks ago and they have s lot of dropping and settling to do and may either go bigger or smaller so I can’t really help you too much but what I will say is I got a size 34 back macom which was perfect at first and now too tight and so is a d cup and dd that tight it’s running and leaving red marks on the side of my boonies ! So tomorrow hoping to get a size e cup sports bra . 2 women could have same size implant and would end up completely different size it’s the chance you take I suppose , apparently thinner girls go a longer way with smaller implants but not sure , trust your surgion tho he knows best xx

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

Moderate plus

Ele Wills 69
    69p
    Menu

Okay thank you! Well I wanted a dd/e haha so I guess that’s a good sign unsure of whether to go under or over though and haven’t been offered partials hmmm so hard to decide! Xxx

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

I couldn’t have overs as my skin is too thin and the implant would be visible and had them Parshals under cause if had completely under u was literally that flat before he said if I lived my arms right up the implant would literally slide upwards so I had Parshals and so glad I did x

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

With unders u lose a little volume not a lit but around 25cc also most ladies wanting a natural look go under although uv seen some nice looking natural overs too x

sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu

hi i had 420cc xhp overs and post op was a very deflated 32b. i am a 32f/ff. my stats am 5ft and 8stns xx

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

I had 350cc unders and I’m measuring a 32e and wearing 34dd x

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

I was previously an empty 32b and had 400cc hp partials and I’m now measuring a 30G

🙂

Ele Wills 69
    69p
    Menu

ahh yay thankyou ladies looks like i’ll be a nice size!! can’t wait 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.