450 cc unders? X Started by: anastacey90

• Author

Hi do any girls have pics of 450 cc unders done either by Mr marcellino or other surgeons so I can get an idea of what they will look like when I have mine done in july, I’m currently a deflated 34 c and hoping to get at least and E cup? Xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

I had 450cc HP unders from a 32B
    3week ago by mr mounir

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry not unders but I had 425/450 overs with Mr.Marcellino. I was a empty D and was measured a F/G at 3 weeks post op. I’m not 6 weeks post op and say I’m a E. Sorry not unders like you asked but here’s a before/after pic x

Attachments:
    Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

I had 450cc unders 8 weeks ago. You can add me or look at the threads I’ve posted. Posted quite a lot of pics. I’ll upload more on my profile later 🙂 x

Menu

Thanks for all your replies girls, and also just to say all of your ??? look great I’m so excited can’t wait to have mine now, I was originally getting 550 cc but upon 2nd surgeon meeting it was lowered to 450 cc as not much tissue. So was slightly worried about the results but after seeing yours girls I’m no longer worried I just can’t wait until I get mine done now 😀 and Janelle yours look great when you laying down too 😀 xx

Menu

Jess I have sent a freinds request to you also 😀 what sizes were you all to begin with? Xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

I was a 32/34b to begin with @anastacey90
    I posted my pre op pic above when he had drawn on me

These are my day 8 po pics
    Im 3week today x

Attachments:
    Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

This is today at 3week po

Attachments:
    Menu

Wow Janelle ? they look great, I’m even more excited now I’m starting at a 34 c can’t wait to see the outcome of money now 😀 xx

Menu

Mine now even haha?xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

Yours will be even better than mine then, they will be bigger seen as u have a cup size more tissue than me!
    Im so jel lol
    I want 600cc next i think, 2yrs time tho xx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

I started as about a 34A/B. Oh Ana I think the website has messed up because I’ve added you and you’ve added me so we can’t accept each other now, it’s happened to me before. I post most pics on my Instagram @ba_mya_450cc so if you want to request it and give me a message saying it’s you and you can follow all my updates and pics on there xx

Menu

Thanks jess have just requested to follow and sent a message now:D and wow jess I hope I get the same results as you 😀 I’m having 450cc unders round high profile xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.