48 Hours post Op Started by: Caroline

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I had my op 48 hours ago, they removed nearly 3 liters of fat!
    The first day is the hardest just because it is all new. The only real thing that was uncomfortable for me was sleepinh and going to the loo.
    The hospital time is okay they give you morphine so your in noooo pain when you come back around your just very sleepy it made me feel a bit sicky for a while but they gave me something for that.
    The garment i dont find uncomfortable in fact im more comfortable with it on than off atm. Its not super big either i will post photos, i brought size 18tops thinking that the 4d vest would be huge but its really not. It is a little awkward to move around in you basically feel like a turtle ….
    I had to have two drains in to clear the fluid, apparently they dont do it to everyone but this is abit awkward and this is the thing that causes a little pain i had mine in for the last 48 hours and. They just took its out and i feel so much better and its alot less painful and easier to move around… theres a photo …
    Im now aloud to shower which is great it helps i thought i would have to wait a long time to be able to but i was wrong.
    If your thinking of having this procedure and you have some questions i will be as honest as i can so please ask. 🙂
    I have an instagram where ill put more photos up juste because its easier and to find me i am Vasergirl2017 … now here are some photos:
    I was size 10ish before

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alison0873 -1
    -1p
    Menu

You can really see a difference already,thats great. I had my op in February and also had the 2 drains,I found my garment to be itchy but otherwise it was fine.

Daisy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Caroline
    WOW your results! You look fab, you must be thrilled! How’s your pain? Hope your okay?
    I’m having vaser this Friday (2 hours on flanks plus tummy) to compliment a standard abdo & BA with 300 – 325 cc high profile overs.
    I’m worried about the pain & not sleeping at night mainly though my GP has wrote me up some tremodol for when I’m home, hopefully that’ll work a treat! Did you notice the difference as soon as you woke up? I really hope I’ll wake up put my hands on my body & think “wow I’m slim”… Is that how it works, Vaser results? Hope your having a good day & not in too much pain. My op is this Friday at Fitzroy with Dr Marcelino. Can I ask who did you have? How exactly did you feel when you woke up? I worry I will feel like I’ve been hit by a truck! X

Paula
    0p
    Menu

You look amazing how long was you in surgery for?

Daisy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Caroline

Thank you so much for all that helpfull information, so kind of you to share!
    I’m having a two nights stay, I go in tomorrow!!! I’ll be staying two nights because (due to a botched c-section, after two previous c-sections) I need a full tummy tuck plus my hubby has treated me to a BA, hence the two nights!
    I am excited tbh now! You’ve really put my mind at rest! I can’t wait to see my results! Oh & yes, they are totally knocking me out!
    Now your swollen does it mean you can’t see your results so much or is it a case of your swollen but you can still see that huge difference pictured in your photo?
    I too am having 2 hours of vaser though not sure how much they are taking out, I hope a lot of fat!
    Anyway, I’ll let you know how I am after tomorrow! Good luck with all your recovery, if I look as good as you I’ll be so happy you look amazing! Wish you well, Daisy

kerry
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m booked with same dr for may 25 flanks and inner outer thighs I’ve also requested if a abdomen can be done same time as makes sense, had bloods back and low hemoglobin its 93 and should be 150 . Anyone else had same as I’m worried they will have to canv
    And if they do will I get full refund?

Daisy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Caroline,

How you feeling hun? Hope your not in too much pain!

I had my procedure on Friday, it was really heavy on me to be honest! I went down at 16.10 & didn’t get back till 22.00! The following day I was just constantly sick from the cocktail of heavy pain relief & literally every anti sickness med my doctors could lay their hands on. My Dr, Mr Marcelino removed one litre of fat, so sadly not as much as your 3 litres but I’m really hoping that because it was removal of fat to flanks that this will still give me nice results. I know you had 3 litres though instead of fat removal to my tummy I had a full tummy tuck (because I’d had 3 c-sections) so just a small amount of vaser to my upper abdomen because of protecting important blood vessels during such a big op! I’m happy so far though can’t really see a great deal because of my black garment. My boobs look fab! I had 325 cc in one & 300 cc in the other. Hopefully when I see Dr Marcelino on Thursday he can tell me more about how much difference I can expect to see, re becoming slimmer!
    Your results are amazing! I hope your feeling better now!
    Wishing you well, I’ll try hit you up over instagram! Love Daisy X

Caroline 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Daisy,

I was thinking of you today I’m so glad it went well, I just read your post to Ria also.
    How are you feeling today? That’s a long procedure I bet you felt like a bus had hit you when you came too in recovery… that sucks about the sickness I hope that eased off. I think your right about the amount from your flanks they told me that there wasn’t much that came from there on me, I collect fat on my tummy so I guess most of it came from there, a liter is still a lot and will be really noticeable. Will you be posting before and after photos once you’re allowed to take the suit off? That’s good about your boobs what size were you to start with? I bet they are painful, did you have drains too? I found they were the most painful part for me.
    I’m feeling good now, every day I feel less swollen and I have had to tighten my suit, I didn’t expect to recover so fast the only thing that’s painful now is that the suit makes me hunch over and so it gives me back pains, do you get that too or is it too soon for you? It’s a bit annoying and because I am more mobile now the 4d vest just gets in the way. I’ll post some new pics soon because it looks totally different now. You’ll see soon 🙂 xx

Daisy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Caroline

Thank you for your message & for thinking of me. I feel like I’ve literally fallen down a lift shaft to be honest!
    In the mornings I find my meds strong, so mornings are taken up with me debating whether or not I’ll be sick! The rest of my day I’m either asleep or bored!
    So from my notes my ward nurse said they think Mr Marcelino removed 1 litre & mostly that’ll be from my flanks as Mr Marcelino did say “we can do a little on the belly but we have to be really careful because of big blood vessels that can get severed” so without confirming this with him, I see him tomorrow, I believe I’ve had 1 litre removed & it’ll be mostly off my flanks. I did want my back done a bit but he said it’s too risky to flip me over & I must say with weight loss my slight back fat has almost gone now.
    My tummy hurts the most, it was a full tummy tuck having had 3 c-sections (the last being a very rushed job) plus I’ve had a nutural birth with our second eldest daughter.
    My new boobs look nice, I was a borderline uplift case. I went with just the BA because what with my tummy my hubby felt I’d look like a patch work doll if I had an uplift also, too many scars perhaps?!
    Mr Marcelino did say, “you can go either way, but with just the BA maybe in 5 years you might want them lifted, only time will tell, plus they were asymmetric”. So I started out a small D, roughly. But I don’t know what they measure up to yet but he used 300cc in my left & 325cc in my right, both high profile overs. My hubby didn’t want me to look too big as I’m only 4ft 11″. I think I may wish I’d have gone say 350/375cc though as I see them now I’m happy. Let’s face it I can always pump them up a bit with the right bra where as I can’t make boobs look smaller, so hubby says if & when they drop & fluff I’ll be happy & I’m sure I will, I do love them now. I think it’s a bit like “lip fillers” I get mine done & each time I do I say “but babe they aren’t big enough” though I guess really they are lol!
    I will post before & afters yes maybe via a private insta account. I’ll ask hubby first though! In regards to your points…
    OMG back pain! I totally get this! So feel for you hun with this! I did have drains x4 plus I was stuck to a drip that had to come with me everywhere I went! My drains were for my flanks tummy & each boob! I stayed in for 2 nights, went down at 4.10 in the afternoon on Friday but I didn’t come back till 10pm! Hubby was so worried bless him!
    My days now are spent stuck in bed propped up with a ton of pillows! Short walks up & down our hallway hunched over & my back is killing me! My hubby is washing my hair for the first time today! Full head of extensions, should be fun! Though I feel I need to get my hair washed I literally look like crap!
    I’m so glad to hear your recovering so fast! You look amazing! You must be so thrilled with your results? I DM’d you via your insta a before “Mr Marcelino scribble pic” today, so you can see what I was saying about vaser to my flanks! I too hold/held my weight in my tummy! I still can’t believe how well you’ve come along! With each of your insta pics you can really see the difference! Anyway hun, I’ll wish you a lovely day, hope you feel well, you look fab! Daisy X

Emily 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Caroline! You look amazing! My op is on the 5th May. I’m super nervous! How long were you waiting for your operation for? And when did you receive your admission time as I haven’t got mine yet! Also, why did you have drains – I haven’t seen them before with Vaser! Thanks so much xx

Caroline 4
    4p
    Menu

I got my admission time the day before in the afternoon I was waiting quite a while, a couple of hours. I’ve seen most people on here didn’t have much of a wait so i was just unfortunate lol. I’m still not sure why I had drains because I have read a few girls stories and they didn’t seem to have them and so had problems with leaking and their garment. My drains meant I didn’t have that issue. I can only assume that perhaps i was leaking alot more than expected, i will ask the nurse though. Good luck today !! Theres no need to be nervous it happens so fast 🙂 Let me know how it goes x x

Emily 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Caroline thanks for your response! My op went well but I felt very sick afterwards (and was sick which mad me feel a bit better). I’m just waking up now and still feel a bit sicky, is there anything I can do to reduce this feeling? I had drains in after the op but asked them to take them out as I wasn’t leaking much and woke up this morning with no leaking on my bed sheet at all! Xx

Caroline 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Audrina,

They gave me some anti-sickness tablets and they worked for me, i didn’t feel sick for long though like you i was only sick the once then i was fine. Did they tell you why you had them? I still cant remember im sure they told me i think i must of been out of it still. Its good that you was able to get them taken out and that your not really leaking, i leaked loads i had two drains the first was full before i left and then over the next two days they were both half full :/. I hope you feel better soon 🙂 How do you feel, and did you get a look at your new slimness 🙂 xx

Emily 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi, oh I wish they’d given me them! I rang the nurse and she said it’s the co-codamol causing the sickness so I’ve stopped taking them and I do feel better 🙂 I have no idea why I had them but I asked for them to be removed before I left and they said if they stopped filling up quickly then they can be removed 🙂 I get to see myself without my garment tomorrow at my post-op! I feel ok just uncomfortable I think, how do you feel? I feel like chopping my 4d vest down at the top of my back as it’s sticking out and looks funny! Have you cut yours down? Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi Caroline, ur results look fab!! I’ve got my consultation next week for vaser & I was just wondering how your healing? Do you have any more recent pics? I bet it ur looking even better now!!xx

Michaela 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Caroline. I’ve just sent you an Insta request.
    I’m booked in for BA & Uplift in a few weeks then will be looking at a TT soon after with Vaser. Still at the looking stage so keen to read stories and get advice. Your pics above look great
    mum.2.five
    Michaela xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.