5 day post op photo.. Started by: Kasey

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Bit late but photo uploaded onn profile of day 5 post op, the day my strapping came off. Love them already, ☺️

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

What cc did you have hun? X

Kasey 7
    7p
    Menu

325 hp unders with Marcellino x

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun. Hope you don’t mind the add. I had my surgery with Mr Marcellino yesterday. Had 350cc HP. They look awful at the moment, but I suppose it has only just been over 24 hours. Would love to be able to see someone else’s progress xx

Kasey 7
    7p
    Menu

Not a problem, i have accepted you. Do you have strapping on? I know how you feel, I think on day 3 I cried thinking what have I done because It was so strange looking at them! Haha but now I just love them! Hope your recovery goes well! Xx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

@hdbaillie and casey hope you dont mind I’ve added u

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

No problem. No he took all my strapping off hun But have to wear the horrible breast band for 4 weeks. Mine look horrible and pointy at the moment, like cones

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Sorry Hun, it’s cut off some of my message, the rest was supposed to say… Do you know if this will change and they will sit like normal round boobs?xx

Kasey 7
    7p
    Menu

Oh really, that strapping was horrible! Felt soo restricted wearing it! My were really pointy too, but now they are round thankfully, just give it a bit of time and I’m sure they will relax and drop… I’m only a week post op, and although there’s a bit to go for them to drop they are so much better than last week.

Got to remember they are probably still really swollen! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding you girls… I had mine done on Mond night and I’m worried they end up shrinking lol x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.