5 Days Post op , 375cc Unders with Dr Andrea, pictures to come soon :) Started by: Hayley Cook

• Author
    +1

Hey Ladies
    Finally got my boobies! Thought id give a brief on my surgery day.

Tues 5th, arrived at hospital which is very clean and doesn’t feel like a hospital at all! Got took in my room at 12, had to pee in a pot to make sure I’m not pregnant then answered health questions, got gowned up and socks on.
    An hour later met the anaesthetist, which I was petrified for but he was lovely and it was done in seconds and he left then other nurses came in (unfortunately I cried and nearly passed out but nurses kept me calm and told me to take a nap). So 2 hours go by, met another nurse just to confirm details again check blood pressure then said 20mins and we’ll take you down! (Buzzing but crapping it!)
    So she came back, was being very nice, stuck the sticky things told me to lie down, anaesthetic went in (I personally found this a bit painful but literally your gone within seconds!)
    Then next thing I know I’m waking up being took in my room and nurses are telling me to shuffle on the bed then parents came in.
    Had to laugh as nurse said I woke up flinging my around saying ‘ I have boobs!’ and asked if I had been snoring ahaha only me! but Dr Andrea came in and said he thinks I went too big but at the moment I’m happy with my size even though they are still swollen and can say, I HAVE BOOBS finally! then I put my sports bra on and went to hotel , had some pain and discomfort since but that’s expected 🙂

Dr Andrea was brilliant, very friendly and honest, the nurses were amazing! Very lovely people so if you are worried don’t worry! they will keep you calm and goodluck!

I get seen by nurse on Thursday so will update yous then, add my Instagram or facebook if you’ve any question as don’t come on this as much.

Finally, I was 34B got 375cc, I had asymmetry with my right boob smaller and higher nipple, it cant be fixed I knew this so this boob is more painful and obvious but I’m happy, the nurse said I may be a 34D or 32E! but we shall see..

Thanks for your help and happy new boobs girls!
    xx 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/HayleyCook94
    https://www.instagram.com/cooketh/

Menu

Hi Hayley!

Wow this is so strange! I was in with Dr Andrea on the 5th too having 300cc overs and an uplift (and my mum is called Hayley Cook too haha!) weird! Just thought I would share! 🙂 My admission time was 07.30 so think I was in just before you! Anyways, how’s your recovery chick!? I don’t really have any pain, my boobs are just on fire and feel like they’re burning (but they’re not hot to touch which is good!). Xxx

Menu

How strange! Ahaha I never seen you, I didnt really see anybody to be honest.
    To be fair im recovering really well, ive hardly any pain its discomfort too, have you had a look yet ? Im buzzing already! But mine have been sore in my right mainly and ive got burning nipples now and then but I cant complain Im doing well, glad your recovering though! What size do you think you will be? Xx

Menu

No I didn’t see anyone either! I stayed overnight as well and then just went straight home in the morning. Aw that’s good! Just glad to get the operation over and done with – I was so nervous beforehand! But yeah me too, still having trouble breathing deeply, my chest feels so tight! My Macom bra feels smaller as the week has gone on…don’t know whether the boobs have got bigger or the bra has got smaller in the wash haha but it’s definitely tighter! I have no clue about size…maybe a 34E? I was hoping for D/DD but not too fussed! What about you? Did you have strapping etc? Xxx

Menu

I wasnt nervous to be honest until tje anaethetist; it didnt feel real till then! But ive come off pain killers now and im aching and was sore trying to sleep last night so took 2 so cant imagine what id of been like without painkillers over the week! But atleast i can move alot more 🙂
    I dropped down to a 34D as feels more comfy, not sure if im going to be a Big C or a small D but hopefully im wrong and get big D cup ? i didnt get strapping bar the strap band which i keep taking off more as its uncomfy! But i done a photo yesterday and its mad the results already ahaha.

Baring in mind i had one boob smaller n nipple higher then the other, but i dont mind as i knew they couldnt fix it, hope you recover well and to see your results! Xxx ?

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu

Hi Hayley would it be ok to add you as I’m also having dr Andrea on the 17th may I’m having 300/325 Hp unders
    I’d like to see his work if that’s ok? It’s hard on this forum because I can’t find many info with other girls who have had dr Andrea Cos his apprently new?
    Wishing you a fast recovery and congrats on your new ?? xx

Menu

Hey Amy yeah thats absolutely fine, it wouldnt let me post photo cause of size of it but ill put on my profile. I couldnt find much on him either on here but hes very nice and truthful with you and ive not seen under scars yet but everything else im fine, cant fault it at the moment.
    Goodluck to you, it flys over! But i would take stuff to do as you can be waiting couple of hours, i was there at 11 (as didnt realise how quick wed get there) but admin time was 12 then surgery was about half 4 ! Exciting! Youll hVe to show us after! Xxx

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu

Aww that’s brilliant! I’ve spoke to maybe 2 other girls that have had dr Andrea recently and they have also said they couldn’t fault him and results so far are amazing specially with how they change over the weeks up until 6 weeks post op ready for check up defiantly puts me at ease to know I’m in good hands he is really nice I must admit. I’m glad everything’s going well for you so far
    Also yes I will keep that in mind I was wondering what to take to keep me occupied I’ve been advised to stock up on the chocolate too haha and 2 pillows for my journey home as I’m coming all the way from Birmingham which is like a 2 hour and half drive I think ? I’ll defo be showing you all my new boobies I can’t wait! So excited but nervous x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@amy, I had Dr Andrea too and have photos on profile if you want to see xx

Menu

Yeah i was from newcastle, so was 2-3hrs for me but I booked a premier inn nearby, and my mam stocked up on the munch for me ? xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@hayley, just had a nosy on your profile- they look amazing! Dr Andrea is ace isn’t he! Nurse said today she couldn’t get over how neat and small my incisions are- was soooo happy to hear that as not seen them myself! Xx

Amy 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

@baapril2016yahoo-com hiya Sarah thank you! Just had a nose they look brilliant I really do think dr Andreas work is amazing so far with few of the girls I’ve seen on here ? What cc did you have x

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve added you to see how they turned out if that’s ok! 3 weeks today for me ? xx

Lucy 7
    7p
    Menu

@hcook94 they look great!!! What profile did you have? Xxx

Menu

I actually cant remember the name but it was unders, im gonna say parcial moderates? But i could be wrong but i wanted natural looking ones but thank you! Xxx

Kel 19
    19p
    Menu

Hey Hayley I’m not sure if you’ll get this but I tried to send you a message on Facebook I hope this is ok xx

Menu

@kellybarmby94 i inboxed back it got sent to message request xx

Hayley 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Hayley, Would you mind if I added you? I’m booked to have an uplift with implants with Dr Andrea on 12th July but haven’t seen much of his work. I’m so nervous about being put to sleep, almost cancelled the surgery at the thought of it!
    Hope your recovery is going well 🙂
    xx

Menu
    +1

@hchris2 hi hayley, thats no problem at all, and yeah i was scared because of that mostly, but its done in seconds then your gone as soon as anaesthetics in and next thing you know you’re done, they make you feel at ease, just think if you really want it , its just a few seconds of discomfort to a much happier you 🙂 xx

Lauren 2
    2p
    Menu

I’ve added you on Instagram to see your pics! They look amazing

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

Hi,
    Hayley i have the same, a smaller boob and a higher nipple.
    Knew this couldn’t be fixed but looking at mine after surgery I can’t notice as much, do you feel the same?
    I also had dr Andrea 325cc unders and I’m in love with mine already post op 4days.
    The pain has been bearable the discomfort of the strap and bra again is bearable I just know with all this its all worth it. (I have boobs)
    I have photos on my profile if you girls want too add me and see his amazing work!!
    Peace and love xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.