5 days post op and feeling very happy! Started by: Amy Parren

• Author
    38p
    Menu

So I couldn’t resist doing a before & after picture in a new bikini which I aim to wear this summer! I’m really impressed so far. I have weight to loose and am obviously swollen and it’s very early days but it boosts moral to see that I’ve 100% made the right decision to have cosmetic surgery! (Excuse the tag & it’s a size 16 ?).

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

I’ll try post picture again x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    abi 23
    23p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing! I’m so excited for my op now xx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

Thank you! I am actually so happy with them in those pictures. When’s your op and what are you having? X

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@aparren they look fantastic I can see why you are so happy. X

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

Don’t blame you! Wish I’d done some before’s in old bra’s/bikini’s. They look great – u must be very happy. X

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Lisa thank you. I am!! X

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Bassett28 thank you. I can’t stop looking at this picture. They are very hidden in my Macom so it was nice just to have s quick look for two minutes. Oh that’s a shame. I only took it last minute x

sarah25 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

They look sooo good and love the bikini xx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Sarah25 thank you ? It’s just from h&m! The top is a size 16 to cover me ?

sarah25 13
    13p
    Menu

Haha looks mega I can’t imagine buying I size like that for my boobs in so use to little size 10, can’t wait till there settled and go shopping mine still look really stuck on xx

Chloe 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Amy you look great! I’m 4 days post op! How are you feeling now? They say at day 5 of start to feel better?

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

@Chloe I’m feeling good thank you but have been since I’ve stopped taking codeine (day 2) however the more the bruising comes out the sorer I am in the morning but once I’m up and about and I have just taken paracetamol and now I’m fine! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.