5 Month PO – very uneven boobies – anyone else with the same experience???? Started by: Nikki

• Author
    22p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, I’m looking for anyone who’s had an uplift with implants and is at around the same stage as me. At 5 months PO my boobs are very uneven. The left one (originally the bigger one) has dropped and is now quite empty looking at the top. The right one is still higher and much fuller at the top. There is a difference in the length of the vertical scars of about 2cm with the higher boob having the shorter scar. In my opinion that implant is never going to drop the same as the other as there’s nowhere for it to go! Has anyone else experienced the same? The whole reason for me having the surgery was about how I looked naked but in truth I feel as bad now as I did before. Xx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Try again xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi Zoe, I’m due to go back later this month so will see what they say. I was told as I had asymmetry to start with there would still be some after the surgery but I thought it would me size rather than shape. I had the surgery to make me feel better in the flesh but at the moment I wouldn’t dream of getting them out on the beach. Very disappointed. Will let you know how I get on. Xx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi again, just seen your photo on your profile and yours really are identical to mine! I haven’t seen anyone else who’s experienced this. Xx

Jameila 17
    17p
    Menu

What surgeon did u have Nikki what have they said about it xx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi jameila, I had Dr Mounir. Overheard lots of good things about him and he’s a lovely man. I’m not sure whether it’s the surgery itself or my body’s reaction to the surgery due to my asymmetry before. I’m due to go back later this month. I’m 6 months PO on Saturday.

Have you had surgery? Xx

Terri 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Nikki, how are you? What did the surgeon say when you went back? I am not very happy with my nipple positioning and my boobs still feel very low considering I had an uplift. dr traynor said when I saw him in December that if in Jan I am still unhappy he will do a nipple lift. They seem to have improved slightly and I haven’t been back yet. I think I’m just worried about downtime again and what if it makes them worse?!

Xxx

Nikki 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi Terri, lovely to hear from you! My appointment is on 16th March so still in limbo at the moment. I’m prepared with billet points of everything I want to say to make sure I cover all my concerns. I know how easy it is to forget to mention something once conversation starts. I was prepared for them to look slightly different but I feel the difference is too much. I’m also struggling to buy bras – if I buy balcony my left nipple is nearly popping out of the top but if I buy other styles I don’t have the fullness at the top of the left one to fill it. I’ll be 8 months PO when I go back so doubt they’re going to change of their own accord now. ???? I know what you mean about going back to the beginning again – time off work, recovery etc but if we don’t like what we see in the mirror that’s not right. In some ways I wish I still had my old boobies – I’ve just ended up with scars for the sake of nothing. Let me know how you get on if you do go back. Xx

Helen Willers -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Nikki

I am having similar problems and just wondered if you are any further on from your last post? Have you decided to go through it again. I am definitely wanting mine correcting as they are massively different in shape and size. Personally I think they were odd from day 1 but I want to give them time to settle.

Let me know how you get on xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Im the same. Im 3 months and it’s been like this since 6 weeks. My left dropped very quick and is now empty on top and my right had now dropped into place but is high and full. I also feel like I need to push my left up for it to be comfy. How did you get on?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.