5 months post op.410 overs update :) Started by: daniellevidal

• Author

hi hardly on here now but thought id give some reasurrence to those awaiting ops

i researched alot before my op for about two years.

decided on 410 overs as have had 2 children and went from a empty 32 b to now a 32e.

op went ok recovery hard due to having to small babies to care for.

back to work after 2 weeks,use bio oil twice a day to massage and in case of stretch marks,still in love with them but poss wish id gone bigger some deff make sure to try to get the biggest u offeredd as they DUE shrink!

my only negative is from my nipples down on both boobs are still numb,maybe for ever,well see

deff do not regret at all and awaiting my holiday in two weeks to show them off :)

gnats
    0p
    Menu

hello, good to hear that. Do you mind if i add you? im looking for ladies who have had them done for a while. Just want to see how good they still look :)

How old are you children? I have a one and half and just over two and a half year old. My hubby taking a week off but just also wondered how you found it with the little ones? xx

SammyC
    0p
    Menu

I have added you too hun for the same reasons…hope you don’t mind. I have got a 7 month old and a 3.5 year old xx

Menu

Hiya hun I’ve added u if u don’t mind.. I’m having 410 overs on 6th June :)

I’m a 34A now so hoping to get to a D or DD if poss :) their the biggest I’ve been offered so hope I don’t wish I went bigger :s ! Xxx

becca13
    0p
    Menu

hi can i look please as trying to look for right size for my 3rd bloody ba iv got 380s now but like you sat i may go for the biggest possible as everyone allways want bigger very rarely do you hear that people think they r too big x

tracyt
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun, ive added you too. I have a 9 month old and 4 year old. Also, ive been advised to have 460s, but thinking about getting 410s!! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey daniellevidal hope you dont mind me adding you?

im avin mine done next tues, 410s with uplift. i also have 2 children, 1 is 8.5 months and the other 1 is 4 yeaar old. xxx

Menu

hi kids were 1 and 3 ,i would of gone 500cc maybe bt thought would look silly .never mind.

i had dct falladar and thought he was so great deff reccomend

becca13
    0p
    Menu

danielle thanks for accept freind request i think your pics look amazing iv got 380 at the moment and they look tiny compared to yours im prob going to have to go for 500s or bigger to makesure im not dissapointed i wear areally padded bra at mom and im happy with the size of my boobs when im in my bra but think they to small out of so may show surgeon size of boobs in my padded bra and see what he can do …

del75
    0p
    Menu

hi hun ive added you too if thats ok xx

summer7
    0p
    Menu

hi danielledavidal just wondered how long you needed help post op with the little ones x

Menu

hi well i had help for four days then nothing,was ery hard.so 1-2 weeks would be great but still couldnt pick up my baby

lauren23w 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey hun. Im having 460 overs next tuesday. Ive got 2 children. 7 and 2. My bf is having a week off work so hopefully Ill feel ok by then. x

Menu

Please could I see pics? I’m teen to decide between 340 380 410

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.