5 weeks po, one incision started to weep HELP!!!! Started by: kelly

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Im 5 weeks PO tomorrow had 340 unders with dr singh, my bobs have been fine other than my righty still hasn’t dropped, however my left scar has gone a touch red around (1cm) on the left hand side of left boob, I felt it this morning it feels like a tiny hole, and my finger was a bit wet….

its started to seep I think, whats going on????? its not itchy or painful.

Menu

Could be a loose stitch has come undone, or a burst blister phone the emergency nurse ASAP hun 🙂
    She will know exactly what to do xxx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

I have no stitches as I say im 5 weeks post op now, I have been getting some shooting pains int hat boob actually for the past few days, I have tried calling them but their not answering at min, worrying me, moms seems to think ive just rubbed the soft scar tissue x

Menu

Yeah possibly, it could be the skin torn a little, try phoning your GP and explain it. They might see you instead xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

do you think? I thought a gp may send me away? im scared it may of got infected, from only first thing this morning its tarting to itch a bit, x

Menu

No just explain you’ve had surgery and think there may be open skin, the GP has to see you especially if it’s itching as like you said it could be infected. However itching also means healing too (confusing!).
    Yeah if I was you I’d deffo ring your GP xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks lillith xxx

Menu

No problem 🙂 my mums a nurse so she always says never be afraid to bug your GP xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

haha I might do see what they say as it isn’t so easy to get to the clinic in brum x

Menu

See a nurse at your local drs chick she will have a look for you xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks Tasha I just called they said their next appointment was a week Thursday, I told them the reason and they got me in today at 11.40 will keep you guys posted thanks xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

So i thought id let u know my doc at my gp checked them and could see a very small opening around 1mm. He gas out me on flucloxacillian antibiotics. I have to take 4 x 1 500mg per day for a week, is fights bacterial infection. And also is used for post surgical to stop any infections that may come… By the time in finished ill be in for my 6 week check… Lets hope ay!!!

Menu

That’s good at least he gave you something for it hopefully things will be good soon 🙂 xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Bloody best be. Ill be fuming if its not and surprise surprise no ones called me back from mya

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.