5 weeks PO update, 250cc from barely 32A. Started by: Maya

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

So…. here I am 5 weeks PO. I feel that finally I am getting there… I still think they are so tiny.. but I guess I need to get use to the Ideea that they will only be a small D cup (If lucky). Pain wise… I have morning boob feeling every day, some squishy feeling every now and then.. but nothing major overall.

What’s bothering me is that my incisions are higher than the crease (at least half inch) and that they are not very soft yet.. I still cannot bring them together.

Overall I think they look quite cute.. better than what I use to have anyway. I wish I could’ve gone bigger but my chest wall didn’t allow me this. What do you all beauties think?

Maya 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Holly 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Maya they look amazing, they suit your frame perfectly because your so petite!! Everyone gets boob greed but they are perfect honestly ! X

Maya 2
    2p
    Menu

@holy thank you! Boob greed is such a depressing feeling ha.. xx

Menu
    +1

Maya they look perf! Literally if mine turn out to be as good as yours I’ll be so so happy! Did you have unders? My surgeons dr traynor xxxx

Emily 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

They look so natural and amazing!! Genuinely cx

Maya 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@aimfer94 thank you Hun! I had under the muscle. Xx

Alcee 3
    3p
    Menu

@maya, that’s exactly what I want, so natural and they look amazing X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@maya they look amazing, so natural! I want somewhere between 250-300 I’m a small empty 34b at the moment, seeing dr kazazzi in a couple of weeks, I’d be so happy if they turned out anything like this you should be very happy 🙂 I’ve added you I hope that’s okay x

Menu

They look great!!!! I have a tiny frame too going for 375 unders but having seen yours I’m debating not so big!!!! How was you after the op hun with movement? I’m so nervous I have mine done next Monday gulp xx

Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu

These are perfect! I’ve chosen 350 but now I’m considering a smaller size, although I’m 5ft 8 and a size 8 so I may be able to get away with the 350s as I’m slightly taller. Would be very happy with these. x

Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu

I think they look perfect hun, this is exactly the look I want to achieve! x

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Maya they look amazing x

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

@maya they look amazing suit your frame perfectly! Had nine today can’t wait to get the strapping off and show them off! X

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

They look lovely maya , I will be very happy if mine turned out like yours they suit your frame X

Maya 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you, ladies! It really helps as I really wish u could’ve done bigger…

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

They look amazing!! Who was your surgeon?

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

Yours look really good! And staying in proportion. My right is taking what seems forever to drop 🙁 I’m 4 weeks PO x

Beverley 74
    74p
    Menu
    +1

Your boobs look perfect for your frame and they look very natural . Your surgeon did a great job and I think you should feel extremely proud.

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu

Maya they look amazing really suit your frame ! ? Xxx

Tori 7
    7p
    Menu

Makes me excited for mine tomorrow ahhh I’m having 250 or 280 tomorrow hope mine look like yours il be chuffed 🙂

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

These look fab!! I am a 32b at the moment and really not aye whether to go under/over the muscle but these look absolutely gorgeous!xx

Marta
    0p
    Menu

Maya could I ask how big a cup size you were pre op? Yours look amazing!!!! And my surgeon recommended 250cc for me which I originally thought would be too small, but after seeing yours I’ve changed my mind. Scars also look incredible – I can’t even see them?! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.