Would like to see pictures to give me an idea
    Many thanks
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,

Haven’t been on here in ages!

I’m slightly taller 5ft 4″. I’m a uk size 8/10.

I had 525cc. I started off as a D cup. That’s what I measured but my surgeon Mr Singh said I looked more a B cup.
    I now measure 32/34 FF/G depending on the shop.

I am happy with the size and glad I had a large implant. For me personally if I went smaller I would have been disappointed.

If you have any questions or want to see pics ect feel free to ask me in your reply of send me a private message.

I had my op 2 years ago.

Xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey thanks for accepting the request I can’t see your album sweet xx

Menu

Hi im new to this site, but i have my BA booked for 29th oct, im 5’3 8 and a half stone size 6-8 clothes, and im going for 525 high profile implants, do you think im gonna look silly?
    help xxxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi leeann
    I’m inch shorter then you petite size 6-8 depending on material of clothes
    I’ve been offered up to 525 currently wear a 32b but measured a 28 d
    Are you planning to go quiet big what current bra size are you and what size you want to achieve?? Xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Bump

smoggs 3
    3p
    Menu

Im 5’2 had 450cc overs from an empty 34dd. I’m a size 8/10. I wish id gone a bit bigger to b honest x feel free to add me x

Becky
    0p
    Menu

I’m 5ft 1″ and having 520cc. I used to be a E cup but from losing weight I’m a B/C and want to be a DD/E.

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Oh that’s fab yes just added you hum smoggs

And rebbecca when your surgery sweet xx

Menu

Hey girls,
    I’m 5ft3 105pounds size 6.
    Before my first ba I was a 30a/b. I currently have 365cc overs- 3years post op.
    I now measure a 30d/dd but I look more of a c.

I’m so exited as I have my re-op next month with dr Singh. Im getting 560cc natrelle extra high profile.

What size do you think I will be?
    Alyssa xxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

It probably take you a size and half bigger or two as a cup size is 100cc xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

@Rebbecca whens your surgery booked? Xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Bumpty bump lol

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi I’m putting this Topic back to the top again! Any petite girls with the height described on topic title? Would love to here your experiences and see your results if you dont. mind.
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Is it ok to add you Nicole I hVe mine in 4 days x

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Course you can Hun x

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey Nicole ye il add you now sweet, having problems uploading pictures on here but hopefully will soon! And thats what I concern aswell wamt to go fairly large but not look like stuck on footballs! Surgeon says I will look in proportion so I’m going to trust him however StI’ll very nervous your before me so goodluck!! Xx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hun just accepted u x what surgeon you having?? He has both sizes waiting for me so no doubt I’ll have a pep talk with him to or row morning and end up going for the bigger ones xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Ye I think a bigger size is better because girls tend to get boob greed Which I hope I don’t get but also ordered different sizes did your surgeon tell you which he thinks best for you? Xx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

I know that’s what I thought my surgeon isn’t the most talkative lol brilliant surgeon apparently but doesn’t say much he Italian and said…bigger the better but I am going to give him one last grilling tomorrow but I think your right I haven’t heard one person on here or that I know say they wish they had gone smaller lol xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Lol ahh bless ya, well most girls after couple years go bigger aswell the more breast tissue you have start with , it adds to the overall size.
    What us your current size hunni, and oh ye defo if you feel you have more questions to ask, ask away lol that’s what they are there for and you have to be 100% sure, I’ve had few consults to keep my options open and also to see the different suggestions I was given xx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hun I will Deffo speak with him before so I comfortable with the size I’m a 34b my before pics are up on my album but people keep saying I have a lot of breast tissue already so I’m in two minds I know 35g isn’t much but at MYA it made quite a big difference x yet people i know have had 450’s and 525’s and they look fab but there a bit taller than me xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Everyone is different wether your tall or short frame size it’s totally different. I reckon a petite woman can pull off big bust as much as a tall woman can, it’s what you want hun and the surgeon will give you what you want if your worried just say something that is proportional to your size. And yes I’ve had a peek your boobies are similar to mines and they can fit bigger implants from the looks of it. Don’t worry too much I bet they will look amazing xxx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hun yeah I’ll ask him tomorrow think ill chance the 450’s worst case scenario I’ll just wear a sports bra for work and a baggy tip lol xx I’lllet you know how I get on 12 hours to admission time

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Goodluck bbz, and ok let me know xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

@Nicole’ congrats on New boobies how was it? Hope everything went well hun xx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hun it was absolutely fine didn’t get home whilst eleven though but to be honest I was glad, I went first my admission was 9am but went down theatre at just before half ten after anasethic I looked down full of strapping but they looked good he told me to go with 450’s so I did I was lifting arms in air going toilet but then the meds kicked in good god like horse tranquillisers! But good as started getting twinges but not unbearable so I was really just sleeping and drowsy for crest of day the drains were uncomfortable when being removed ones in your back which is fine but the other one was in my boob and hurt
    A little this same boob was swollen looks bigger than the other but that because of drain I think, he said it all went fine checked me and said its absolutely normal and they will even out pressed down on it and said nice and soft lol x the nurse says he puts strapping on girls who want them close together and that’s what I’d asked for!
    These tablets make u feel sick and confused and knock you for 6 soI’m going to come off them after today and just go on paracetamol 500g and Ibuprofen mixed together , I’ll try and get some pics on of strapping layer or tomorrow when I feel a bit better dying to know what there gonna look like but feel
    Like they going to be a good size judging by the strapping xxx so happy I didn’t go 415 now xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Aww that’s great news! Thank you for updating me see I’m glad your happy with going with the bigger size because you wasn’t sure at first was you, 🙂 Gossh the meds seem really strong then ha! Suppose good thing I know il need them with my threshold I’m like a baby! Lol my surgeon don’t use drains but did it hurt taking them out?
    Is the pain as bad as you imagined xxx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

I know as I was like I don’t want to look stupid with footballs but want a big natural look that’s close together and suits my frame and he still said 450 in fact he had drew it on me before I even finished my sentence lol he knows best though like u said ha x there swollen now so this is the worst case scenario and I’m happy just hope I feel the same when I see them in the flesh ha yeah drains only one hurt when taking them out as one was inside boob so it was like a pulling stinging sensation not the best but its o my about 30 seconds and about up to ten minutes after twinges but if you top up your meds before having out you will be fine if your surgeon doesn’t use them anyway you will be fine x the pain isn’t too bad it’s just like someone pressing on your chest and if you have been lifting weights under your armpit, the worst is the twinges like smarting sensation when you get up and bend out of bed saying that I haven’t took tablets since 6.15am this morning and just in bed watching TV and I’m fine x gonna have them again in a minute and after that I’m going to come off them and go on paracetamol and ibuprofen as these are too sickly xx will put pics of strapping on either
    Tonight or tomorrow Hun xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Aww brill hun, surgeons know what you want after listening to you and I think at the consultation it’s very important to point exactly what you want, I took in my sizers with me to show him exactly what I want lol, ok well keep updating me it really helps and il be looking out for those pics just let me know xx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Cheers Hun there on dont do them justice really I’ll put more on when strapping off see what you think xx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

They look really good already the shape looks great that’s whatiI’m going to be like having to wait take strappings off 😐 aww and I noticed on the pic your standing up and able to move arms foward? That’s great!!
    And ye once there up il have a peek an tell. You what I think I bet they will amazing 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.