5'1 size 8 tops and 8 stone 300cc high profile under Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies I’m trying to find girls with similar stats to mine I’m 5’1 currently in size 8 tops and Wear a 32a bra and weigh 8 stone or just under I’m hoping to get my op for November and I have Mr traynor. He asked what size I’d like to be and I said D he offered me the max for my frame 300cc h.profile under the muscle. Has anyone had this and had a result of a D cup from an A cup I’ve looked for pics online but most turn out to be a full B and I’m hoping I dont …. sorry for the essay ? would love to hear some of your stories xx

Elle 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Kate, I have basically exactly the same stats as you and also had 300cc HP under the muscle just over two weeks ago, the swelling is starting to go down and I am still fitting into my 34 D sports bras so I think I’ll probably end up a D or full C when they properly drop and ‘fluff’. Hate the waiting game though! haha xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Elle ? how are you feeling after your op are you still sore? It’s so confusing with the cc’s and height etc isn’t it. Hopefully they don’t take too long to drop and fluff for you did you have Mr traynor? Xxx

Elle 1
    1p
    Menu

It really is, I didn’t want to be too big but not too small either, thankfully I havent had any boob greed yet! No I was really lucky! At around day 6 the pain had completely gone and I was off my pain killers. The worst thing for me was the mornings the first week and a bit! They were so hard and stiff, but I wake up completely fine now! Hopefully you’ll be the same, plenty of rest! I didn’t no I went with a surgeon in the north east Mr Milner, he was brilliant xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Oooo I’m so excited now I have finally found someone with the same stats and having the same as me it’s hard to find girls with our stats having the same they seem to be having more cc’s or there taller I didn’t realise height made such a difference with implant size afterwards. If its ok could you keep me updated on your progress please would love to hear how they end up 😀 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Angela hope your feeling OK after your op and it went well ? and that would be great if you could would love see how they turn out I have Googled a few pictures but can never tell for sure if there the actual size or another lol hope u manage to get plenty of rest and your recovery goes well ? xx

Darcy 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey I’m similar stats and mr traynor too, my op is 6th September and I’m getting 300cc HP partials, I asked for a large c/ small d. It’s so confusing with so many different results on different girls! I’m just trusting traynor as I’ve seen his work and it’s always amazing haha! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi darcy I haven’t seen any of Mr traynors work yet did you see his work through this site? I am trusting him I’m just so nervous with the build up as so many girls have so many different results with the same cc’s as us ?. You haven’t got long to go ?? are you excited xx

Menu

I’ve got very similar stats too, should be going with 275 or 300cc! I’m having mine done Monday 12th sept so not long to go now!

Yvi 14
    14p
    Menu

My stats are identical to you, I’m 5’1, 8 stone and size 8 tops. I want a C and thinking of going for 275cc but considering 300cc as I have read how boob greed is very real! I’m going for mod plus partial unders. Would love to keep up to date with your progress seeing as we’re so similar x

Darcy 10
    10p
    Menu

I had mine yesterday and already love them so much haha! I’m a little taller than u gals so I dunno if maybe they’d looks lightly bigger on you but feel free to add me and I will be adding pictures to my profile 🙂 they’re high and coney arm but I can already see I’m going to love them xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.