5'5 height,34A ,looking for an C cup .Considering 200-250 cc. Started by: Kim

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Hi ,I am 5’5 .I would like to have a C cup but don’t really want it to be huge so maybe 200-250 cc ??? Is there anyone who is in the same situation with some photos to help please ? Many thanks !

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’ve just had 390 overs was hoping for a D/DD but I e had to get a 34F sports bra today! I’m 8 days post op, they don’t look big tho really in clothes ! I was a 34a to start and I’m 5ft 5 xx one has started to drop xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I think if u want to look a C cup u need to measure bigger(I think that’s how it works lol) a few girls have said that on here xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I feel fine now really! Few twinges but I’ve not had pain killers since probably day 5 , I’ve had more pain in my left than right boob lately and that’s the one that doesn’t seem to have dropped much yet so maybe that’s what it’s doing lol where as it was more in my right boob to start with and I couldn’t move that arm much at all xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Oh and I actually went to a place 10 min drive to my house so it was easier for me and he was Mr Murphy xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

If it helps I weigh 9st 8 or I did until I had the op lol x

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks so much Jen for your reply .i will update you tonight about the size I am recommended 🙂 x

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Jen ,is it possible to see your before and after pictures please ? So I can have an idea about the result …xx

Jen 4
    4p
    Menu

You’re welcome Kim. Good luck tonight. He’s not a chatty man but he knows what he’s on about so you can trust him & you don’t have to make a final decision tonight. Also he only gives you one implant to try on so it feels massive at the time. I was convinced 275 was more than big enough but when I tried two 300’s with my coordinator it looked lovely. Just like I did with a padded bra on. Take a vest top to try on with the implant too. Helps give a better idea and remember it will look a lot better than that in reality as you literally are just shoving a chicken fillet inside a sports bra!! Xx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

How was your scar ,Emma and Jen ? I saw some people having very neat ones …

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

How was your scar ,Emma and Jen ? I saw some people having very neat ones …

Jen 4
    4p
    Menu

To be honest I didn’t look too closely at the scars as was just looking in a mirror really & she had covered the scars with steri strips so I won’t know for another few days until I take them off x

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Jen ,is it possible to see your before and after pictures please ? So I can have an idea about the result …xx I am sorry for asking you but I get lost …dont know how many cc should I go for …

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

@rachel99 hi I jus had 250 unders hp with Dr Kazzazi today I went from a 32A and I wanted to go to a C but also look natural. I think we have similar stats and so far I’m confident I went with my surgeons advice rather than cave into boob greed as I never wanted fake looking big boobs. I definitely think I’ll end up at least a C. I know quite a few family members and friends who’ve ended up a lot bigger than the surgeons predictions too so be careful of that! Will be uploading before and afters from today on my profile and as they progress so feel free to add me and have a look. All the best I’m sure you will choose the right ones and they’ll be great 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@rachel99 I’ve not had my strips off yet, my appointment with the surgeon is Thursday ? I’ve got before and after photos on my page if u want to have a look I’ll add u xx

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

@rachel99 part of the reason I settled on this size was so I could make them bigger using push up bras on a night out for example but so they weren’t too distracting for everyday ? I asked my pc that question and from seeing other girls on here with the same size implant I’d say you can definitely enhance the size if you want to using push up bras. Padded bras etc never had any kind of effect on me before because I was so flat so I’m looking forward to seeing how these will settle in bras! Xx

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

Oh and I had round Kim but this should give me the natural look especially as they’re under the muscle ?

Rachael 6
    6p
    Menu

Kim, I was similar to you! After researching loads I thought I’d want a small implant from 34a to be a c/d but no bigger than a d! I kept telling the surgeon how I didn’t want bigger than a d. At first he suggested 325cc which I thought sounded big and at second consultation I went down to 300cc. The swelling has all gone now and at the moment I am a 34d but I think I look more like a c. I sometimes wish I’d gone that tad bigger after stressing about it, but I do think they suit me. I’ve attached a face on comparison from 2 weeks and a side on with comparison from 1 week and 4 weeks. Don’t get hung up on implant size as everyone’s body reacts differently. Just be clear with the surgeon what you want and they will suggest what is best! Good luck

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu

@rhilly yours look great! How was your recovery after surgery as I’m 1 day PO right now and definitely uncomfortable ? xx

Rachael 6
    6p
    Menu

@nickyjain thank you. I had Mr Kazazzi too! Feeling uncomfortable doesn’t last long. My right was very bruised and swollen and even made farting noises when I prodded it but all settled and even now! From 2 weeks I was completely normal again. Sleeping is now much easier as I can sleep on my side now. Hope your recovery is quick and easy and that you love your new assets! X

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Rachael ,yours are lovely,.If mine are like yours ,I would be very happy .
    Many thanks for the pictures .I found it helpful.Did you have teardrop or round ? And was it under or over and high or low profile ? I am sorry for asking so many questions but yours really have a nature look ..:) xx

Rachael 6
    6p
    Menu

@rachel99 thank you! I’m pleased with them. I had 300cc high profile round implants under the muscle. I’d seen loads of pics beforehand and had made an assumption that I’d need 250cc for what I wanted but Mr Kazzazi explained that it’s all down to the breast tissue you have so not to compare to others. Glad I listened to him. They are settling well now!

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Morning Nina ,thanks for the message .yes please update me with your photos.Did you have teardrop or round ? Low or high profile ? I am 5’5 and 9 stone .I am now worried if 250 cc is big enough for my frame …x

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Kim, I also want a small naturally look, am finding it so hard deciding on a size. Surgeon told me after measuring me I’m a full a cup to a very small b he has recommended 270cc round or biggest he would take me 300cc tear drop. I only want to be a c cup and want to look as natural as possible, Im so afraid of the round stuck on fake look! How many consultations have you had? I have my second in May so I’m hoping to get a better idea of sizing X

Jen 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Kim, I’ve tried to respond to your message loads of times but it won’t let me send you a message at all. Hope you’ve come to some kind of decision & are feeling better about things. I am 2 weeks post op now & feel so much better than those first few days. Nobody has noticed my boobies which is just what I wanted ironically. To look natural. I haven’t been measured yet but my 300’s look to have given me a very natural look full C cup so I’m really happy with them.
    Good luck deciding. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.