6 days post op! not sure how i feel at the moment.. Started by: Helen

• Author
    111p
    Menu
    +1

my boyfriend said i am being a nutter because i am high on painkillers, laxatives and antibiotics but are these looking normal for nearly a week post op? i am very happy with the size but i keep thinking they look lopsided! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu

They look perfectly normal to me chic, mine at one week looked horrendous!! Youll be amazed at how quick they’ll change!! Xxx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

thanks samantha, i feel a bit better hearing that πŸ™‚ i think i am just overly critical on myself, i am a massive perfectionist! chanb i had 300/320 unders with dr fiumara. she was fantastic, spent ages with me on the day and decided during surgery what to go with and i am very happy with the size xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Hi helen, they look good to me πŸ™‚ I think they look quite even. The perfectionism is normal for a while after the op though xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

I don’t think they look lopsided hun honestly. Just hang in there as they will change over the next few weeks, months even! X

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu
    +1

thanks ladies ☺️ i think i am expecting too much too quickly as i am such a perfectionist xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Take a look a my post op 1 week photos they looked a. Awful shaped I was gutted but the shape does honestly change very much over the weeks. They will look so different over time xxx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

ellie how do i look at pictures? can’t find any on your profile xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.