6 days to go Preston pics attached Started by: Jackie

• Author
    144p
    Menu

Here are some pics of me now before my op
    6 days to go feeling excited and a little apprehensive

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

This week is going to drag isnt it. I just cant picture end result.
    What are u having again.
    I’m 400 under.
    X

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu
    +2

I’m having 550cc overs feel like I have so much to do in so little time but then not sure what I’ve gotta do haha xx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

What size are u hoping to be after then. They sound like they going to be big. I just want the natural look so decided under the only thing putting me off is 4 kids and not being able to do much x

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

I’m hoping for a big fake look lol x
    Probs want to be a 34h I was a little confused about people saying high profile and ultra high I’ve just spoke to rhia and she said dr mounir has put down high profile x I’ll just be happy with big boobies lol x just took my acrylics off fingers look like stubs ????

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

I dont no what mine are im sure they are HP. The more I read on here the more nervous im getting. I just want boobs lol he said id be a dd but some girls on her have same implants and r saying they are a f. X

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

I know !!! Think I’m feeling the same as you it’s the not knowing what the end result will be have you got your time yet ? I haven’t got a time yet hoping the nurse calls tomorrow x what are you taking with you ?

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

So far ive got pyjamas dressing gown slippers and toiletries.
    I dont think im staying over either.
    Ive just read that going under muscle you have a 50cc loss so now I don’t no what to do lol. Xx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Yes I just read that but don’t they fluff out anyway over time ? Maybe ask you PC. Jades off today I spoke to Rhia today I’m staying overnight in a hotel cus they like you to stay within a mile away incase there’s any problems x I got a button up pj top and bottoms, slippers a v shaped pillow for the hotel and then today getting some other bits like cool packs, sweets for sickness, a book while we’re waiting lol and senakot cus you can get a bit bunged up from the tablets

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Within an hour not a mile lol

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Only think stopping me from staying over is kids.
    Ria is my pc ive just called her im have HP and she said the 50cc is abit of a fairy tale.

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Ah that’s ok then xx I like her she’s lovely isn’t she ? How far away will you be if you go home xz

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Think we sleeping over…… my admission time is 11am xx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Did you get your time today ? I still haven’t got mine ????

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Just got mine via email !!! ????8am admission xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.