6 week check up today – they're so small :( Started by: Summer

• Author
    27p
    Menu

Got my 6 week check up later today.. So just took some pics but I’m so disappointed in how small they are I could honestly cry. I’ve spent soo much money and they don’t even look like I’ve had surgery, what am I gonna do? Pay for another one? I can’t afford anything else now. What should I say to them? My belly sticks out further than them and I’m size 6 lol. People can’t even tell I’ve had them done. I asked for them to be too big for my body and look slightly fake. They look 100% natural and tiny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Summer! Have you been measured yet? You’ll probably be surprised. Mine felt tiny but im measured an F.. I know that sounds ridiculous .. ? I have my 6 week check on Thursday. They look amazing though hun, and in a proper bra theyll look so much bigger. What implants did you have? If you dont mind me asking. Im so sorry youre not happy with them, make a complaint that its no where near what you wanted. Take it as far as it can go & you never know what theyll say. Good luck girl, hope youre alright ? Xxx
    (Ps. Pics on my profile if you wanna see them)

Summer 27
    27p
    Menu

I’m not bothered how they measure tbh I’m more bothered about how they look as I know boobs can look so different to their size.. I asked for DD E and have got a D bra 🙁 i had 275 high profile unders.. I’m gonna try but I don’t think they do anything for sizing issues xxx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

Summer they look really nice and they look so good for 6 weeks! What size implants did you have? Have you got measured yet? Hate to hear that you’re not happy with them. I do think they look lovely xx

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

I know what you mean, look is what im concentrating on as well. Im gutted for you. They probably wont but still definitely make it known. Its stupid, they should sort it because thats not what you wanted. Its not your fault. Look into it online, you might find a way of doing something. Like a small print ? xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’ve seen alot of mya patients waking up with smaller then what they wanted , cos it’s a set price they can do what they want, but your boobs look really nice xx

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu

Your boobs look nice babe, yes its natural looking. If you asked for fake look, then let them know at your 6week check, you never know their response, till u try. Goodluck babes xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look lovely. About the same size as mine. From the side mine are the same. I’m wearing a top I brought today for especially after I had mine done and my boobs look smaller than before I had them done in it (with wearing a push up bra) mine are so small I don’t even look at them anymore lol xx

Rebekah 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Your boobs look amazing honestly. I definitely want to achieve this look with mine. xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

i think they look really good, they have a nice shape and are quite perky! tbh because your nipples are quite small, maybe that’s making you feel the whole boob looks smaller than you expected? they’re a really good result though! have you discussed your feelings with your surgeon or nurse at post op checks? xx

hollie 22
    22p
    Menu

I think they look amazing!!! They really look like they suit your frame! Fake looking would make them really stuck on looking,like two round balls,I think these look 100000000% nicer xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

how did your check go?xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Wow summer they look so nice!! I want mine to be this shape and size! so natural x

Menu

They look really good and they’re probably still changing and may fluff out get bigger xx

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

With only being 6 weeks they still have more time to drop and fluff 🙂 so don’t worry too much yet. they look great though!xx

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu

I have my consultation with fiumara and think urs look AMAZING! did u go over or under hun? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.