6 week measure non wired bra can't believe it! Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    69p
    Menu

So went for my 6 week measure today at John Lewis for my first non wired bra and can’t believe I’m in an E!!! The lady said I will probably be a DD in a wired bra or possibly an E!! I have been wishing I’d gone bigger the last couple of weeks but I clearly don’t realise how big they are due to swelling going down. The smaller implant has gone along way on my tiny frame…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun, were these 350 hp unders? Look great! X

Cliona 42
    42p
    Menu

Sooooo exciting!!! You look fab! Same size I’m having.

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks girls I had 350cc Mod Plus Unders, so tempted to get a wired bra but I don’t want to risk it with my scars at the moment, I know the bra isint very flattering but my PA said I still need the support. Not long to wait tho I guess. I did try a bikini tho 🙂

Attachments:
    Vicky*★. 231
    231p
    Menu

Wow they look great!!!!!! Xxxxx I need to get a non wired bra, I only got one cause I didn’t see the nurse I had my child with me and they said I wasn’t allowed a child in, but she’s just come out of hospital so she’s kind of stuck with me joined at the hip with me for the rest of the week I had to bring her! I asked the two lady’s behind the desk if I could just speak to the nurse about a bra, they said they can help me rather than getting the nurse up and I asked about wired and they said I would be able to wear them cause I’m over 6 weeks. So that’s the only reason I got them. It doesn’t feel comfortable on the scars so guna get a non wired one tomorrow xxxxxxx

Vicky*★. 231
    231p
    Menu

That sounds bad haha, she’s stuck with me for the rest of the week so I can keep an eye on her and keep her on top of her Meds xxxxxxx sounded like a bad mum on that messages Jesus cxxxxxx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Hahaha I completely understand what your saying Hun I have 2 girls so I know what it’s like 🙂 I can’t believe I’m in an E bra and it’s very snug!! John Lewis had some ok ones but they aren’t great looking I just got these as they had a support piece in the bottom they have been trained for BA so that’s why I went there. I did try a nice Calvin Klein wired one on and loved it but just didn’t feel
    Comfortable yet I kind of left the shop disappointed lol. Yours are looking great you must be so happy with them!! 🙂 hope your daughter gets better soon xxxx

Vicky*★. 231
    231p
    Menu

Thanks Rebecca! I hope so too we’re going on our first ever family holiday on Monday. And that’s amazing I’m so glad you are an e because you’ve been so unhappy recently haven’t you on some days with your results, I’ve been the same we all have them days where we love them and other days we think they’re small. But the fact we are E shows we are Defo not small! I’m so happy. Could never imagine myself as an E. I will have to go there tomorrow x they was all granny style bras At m&s that had no wires in xxxxxx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Hope you have a nice time 🙂 I just kept thinking wish I’d gone bigger but so glad I took my surgeons advice as I’m so happy with my outcome. Go to John Lewis Hun xxxx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

This morning ❤️

Attachments:
    Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu

They’re looking amazing!! Yaaay xx

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks Hun 🙂 how are your babies doing? Hope your feeling better xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.