6 week post op cup size difference in boobs? Started by: Gemma

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi ladies I’m 6 weeks post op (well 6 weeks on Friday!)
    I have my check next Monday and obviously I will raise my concerns then with my nurse but for those ladies who are more than 6 weeks did any of you have this much of a difference at the 6 week point?
    I had a minute difference to start but so little that me Singh thought different size implants were not needed and I know 6 weeks is still early on but I’m hoping my right boob will catch up!
    I went to be fitted for a new sports bra on the weekend and my left boob needed a d (which is what I had asked for) but my right didn’t fill it enough so I had to go for a c and loosen the strap on the bigger boob but it’s still digging in and leaving a mark! I can see me having a nightmare finding proper bras if it stays like this! Iv uploaded a pic for you to see the difference on the scale of things I’m still really happy I have boobs! Just would of liked them to be a bit more equal xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicole 12
    12p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add, be nice to know how you get on next week ?

they do look lovely still hun!

what size implant did you have in? xx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

I had 400cc overs with mr Singh I’m still a lot happier especially when I look back at my before pic!! Just wonder if they will even out or maybe it’s the difference I had is now just more obvious now that they are bigger!
    What stage are you at? Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add having 400cc in April. I didn’t even notice when I first looked at the pic tbh hun, they look great! However understand the bra thing is annoying, hopefully it all settles and evens out with time xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun they are lovely.. the size diff will be more noticeable to u the bigger they are the more noticeable.. my right is bigger than my left id like a extra 25 or 50cc in my left next time.. urs may even out a bit but they will always be slightly diff x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I know because they are yours you will notice the difference more than other people will but I just wanted to say they look absolutely amazing and the difference is barely visible to me! You look fab xxxxxxxx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

Thank you ladies you have made me feel better about it :)….my husband says I’m just being fussy lol it wouldn’t bother me if it wasn’t for the problem I had getting a new sports bra! Was a little disappointed in a c as I wanted a d but overall I have boobs and that’s the main thing!! Best thing iv ever done! Xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look fab gemma 🙂 I can’t tell , & hope you don’t mind the add xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@g3mz86 Can I ask what the difference was before the BA?

I have a difference of roughly one and a half centimetres between my two and I’ve been offered 400cc in one and 375cc in the other.

I hope the rest of your recovery goes well 🙂

X

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

He didn’t tell me what the difference was he just it was to small of a difference to justify different size implants but I just looked back at my before pics and I had never really looked at them properly as I hated them so much and I can see the difference so looks like it’s likely to stay like that! I’m still happy tho just hope I manage to find some normal bras easier than it was to find the sports bras! Xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@gemma I can see your frustration hun as if you had a natural tiny difference you learn to accept it but when you have paid all that money and it can be something easily solved at the time of surgery it’s annoying. You may still have some fluffing to happen on one side. Each boob is a total separate operation and heals totally different x

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Your boobs look great hun I struggled to even see a difference xx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

Thanks ladies your all so lovely! I feel so much better now I have really looked at the before pics because they look so much better!! And if anything it was more noticeable before! Truth is I never paid that much attention to them before I was constantly wearing thickly padded bras!
    Now bring on the summer so I can get a tan and some new bikinis without checking how thick the padding is ha!…….so excited! 🙂 xx

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

Hiya hun. I think I’m going to have a similar issue 🙁 my right has been bigger since I got the strapping off. It’s been the one to be more bruised but now looks as though it’s propped lower than the left. But my left is perfect 🙁 soo annoying just want them to be the same. I’m only 4.5 weeks post op so still time to change I guess but just a bit dissapointing xxx

Menu

Babe, I’m 7 weeks and I’m in real bra’s. I am an F in one cup, a FF/G in the other cup. They are noticeably much more different than yours are,don’t stress xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.