6 week post op update 350 HP Partials Started by: Jess

• Author
    150p
    Menu

Hey girls,

so my last post was about the major boob greed i was going through and now haven’t been on here for over a week to give myself a break and stop obsessing. im still not 100% on my results.
    i had my 6 week check up with my nurse on Saturday and it was so emotional cos i had to talk about why i was unhappy with my results, even had a little cry 🙁
    when i look in the mirror i just see two small balls on my chest, i don’t see the shape i wanted or the size, i loved them up until i reached 5wpo, that’s when they lost all the fullness at the top because they were dropping.
    i cant get an appointment with my surgeon now until the summer likely June! im hoping i will be happy with them by then and this is just a phase but i cant see it changing if im honest. iv stopped looking at my boobs completely, the only time i see them is when i shower and rub bio oil in them. other than that i don’t want to look at them. it makes me so sad cos iv always hated my boobs and though this would change my life but i just haven’t got what i had invisioned in my head. my boyfriend, mum, sister, friends all think they look great and so natural but i just don’t see it, its not what i had pictured to have

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Pre op

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +2

And post op updates

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amelia 15
    15p
    Menu

I think they look great Hun can’t see what’s not to like 🙂 xx

Lauren 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing Jess !! try not to get yourself down!
    xxx

Amelia 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

My op is Sunday and everything about us is the same just viewed your profile I think they look really natural not over the top this is the kind of look i want !! I could go bigger but felt they were far to big for me xx

Vicky*★. 231
    231p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing! Sorry to hear you are feeling so down, and I know that no matter how many people tell you how great they look – you won’t believe it until you feel they’re great yourself. I really do think they look really good! They say our final results from the op aren’t til around 6-12 months so try and focus on that. If you compare week 6 to week 1 you can already see how much they have filled out already. I really do hope you are okay and learn to love your boobs cause they look great! Xxxxxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Thanks ladies! I try not to come on here much anymore but sometimes you just need to hear from people who are going through the same as you.
    Vee your right so I’m trying to stay patient
    Xxx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu
    +2

What do you not like about them? is it because you expect them to sit higher up and your not happy with the way they have dropped? I think people to get a unrealistic expectation that there boobs are going to stay high up and perky but in reality, implants are quite heavy so they are going to begin to drop downwards. I apologise if its not that, that your unhappy with though. Honestly, I think your boobs look amazing and i would be happy if mine turned out like this! Are you still feeling like they are too small? x

Menu
    +1

Jess, I’m just about to have my op and clicked on your post because that’s the size I’m having too. They honestly look fab and definitely some of the best results I’ve seen. I really hope mine are like yours..

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Jess I was exactly the same at your stage I’m 15WPO now and love them. Yours look so fab!! Just look at them before and after what a difference.. wow! 🙂 I have bought myself wired bras now as I can wear them and even that has give me another boost I feel so womanly haha! Just try to grit your teeth and get through this tough boob greed journey 🙁 we’ve all spent so much money on this procedure and time saving that’s what makes us doubt them so much I think. They look so lovely though xxx

Carly -56
    -56p
    Menu

Jess they look sooooo good!! I can’t believe how different they look from week one! :0

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Awh thanks everyone! I bought my first bra and I love the way they look in it so that’s cheered me up about them. I think I’m starting to feel better about them but I’m still not 100% at the moment, it’s just the shape and size, when I look in the mirror I don’t see that teardrop shape that I wanted xxx

Carly -56
    -56p
    Menu

@jessbenny did you have teardrop implants?? X

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

No I wasn’t allowed them cos they would of sat too high up on my chest, I had round high profiles xx

Carly -56
    -56p
    Menu
    +1

Oh its so confusing what determines if you can have teardrops or not! @jessbenny if you had said they were teardrop i wouldn’t have been surprised as they look a lovely shape. How are you feeling today??x

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

AWH thanks Carly. I’m still not keen on them in the mirror they look so small and round xxx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jess! May I ask who your surgeon was?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.