6 week update! Also a question for post op girls!. Started by: ellie

• Author
    10p
    Menu

I Last updated 2 weeks ago, since then I had my 6 week check up with the nurse and have been fitted finally! The nurse said everything is healing lovely just the corners of the stitches are taking a little longer than the rest , I also questioned her as one of my boobs is slightly higher and smaller than the other but she said just to have patience as one hasn’t fully dropped and fluffed yet. After that I went straight to debanhams and got fitted ..30F ! Couldn’t believe it as 2 weeks before brought a DD which she said didn’t for me properly .. So happy! Only pain in the arse thing is that most shops don’t have small backs and bigger cups , so might have to be online, unless any other girls know where sells bigger cups and small backs?!

I’m over the moon with the way they are healing and can’t wait for this summer and holiday!

ellie 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Can see the scar is higher on the right ..the smaller boob

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

30 F bra

Attachments:
    ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

Scars

Attachments:
    kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun they look amazing!! I’m having my surgery this Friday at the fitzroy!! I’m having 350cc high profile unders but am worried I won’t reach the DD/E I asked for :s did you achieve the size you wanted? X

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Wow they look superb! Where is the bra from, is it padded? Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing chick! They are so big for that size but i think its because your a tiny size 6.. im having the same but overs i hope mine look this good ! Xxx

ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

thankyou @kirstycartwright which surgeon you having? And yeh I asked for a D and got measured an F lol! So yeh I’m sure you will get the size you want xx

@tracyface
    the bra is from debanhams Freya range, only decent bra I could find with a small back and bigger cup , and no it’s not padded just s t-short bra xx
    Thankyou @stacyxox they honestly don’t look that big in person! And yeh I’m sure they’ll look lovely Hun xx

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

@elliescotxx I’m having dr singh at the fitzroy. Only 2 more sleeps eek getting nervous now lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Babe they look seriously great. You should be very pleased xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great doll 🙂 30f is hard to get in most shops. I was measured a 32f but equivalent to that is a 34e or a 30g so I can look for them too. So u might find a 32e would b ok if u can’t find the 30f 🙂 happy shopping 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I got this bra in m&s size 32f but I know they had it in 30f aswel.xx

Jess 4
    4p
    Menu

They look great Hun! Your scars are so neat as well… I think boux avenue might do small backs big cup bras? Jess x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@elliescotxx wow honey they look great!! do you mind me asking what size you had? im having 450 hp in ocotober! xxx

Menu

Ellie!!! They look great girl!! I’m so jel!! Xxxx

ellie 10
    10p
    Menu

How exciting @kirstycartwright
    Good luck xx
    And thank you @belledh I love them best thing I’ve ever done!x
    And ino @@kitty so annoying aha! But yeh can’t wait to go shopping! just seen yours they look amazing Hun x

Thank you @jessicull and @imogencooper ! Still need to see yours x

Thanks @ellielouiseward and I had 375/400 mod+ unders , and 450 is what I wanted but couldn’t aha sure they’ll look lovely babe exciting xx

Menu

Ell…. You don’t want to!! Loool, I can’t bare the sight of them! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.